Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

they also have intestines that lead to another stomach, then more intestines

they also also need like 20,000 calories a day and the human portion of their digestive system isn't adapted to grazing, so give them a freaking break if they ask for seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

thanks

Scaly Haylie

gently caress, horse people

Al Borland

by XyloJW
OP show me a horse person I've never seen one up in the north.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

only horse people know that this is from riding a horse

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

haha. men are always messing up the horse jackets.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I could do that

fuck. marry. t-rex

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Anyone see the ghost in the back

FreshCutFries

:staredog:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

it looks like one of those faux asses people put in their gardens

google THIS

my mom is a horse person

Lil Cunty

only horse people know that this is from making GBS threads your pants on a horse

ty crap

ty landy

google THIS

does your mom constantly talk to you about how wet her lower pasture is? because mine does

google THIS

mom: the lower pasture is a swamp right now, I gotta tell you

me: hmm

mom: I can't let him go down there when it's like that

me: mm-hmm

mom: it's just as well, he has a bad case of the slobbers right now anyway

me: MOM!

dogdisaster

by Lowtax

you can lead a horse to water, but good luck making glue that way

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

horse people enjoy ingesting the feces of the horse

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"that girl... she always remembers what those things are... the ones that look like huge dogs but with goat feet... what do you call those... gently caress..."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

good thing I'm not a horse person, because I would hate for this to happen to me.

haha. what does this gibberish even mean?

whoa riding horses for fun? weird af

oh no. I believe that this is sex talk, and not horse talk. I have made a mistake

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*picture of Catherine the great*

fuck. marry. t-rex

oh no. I believe that this is sex talk, and not horse talk. I have made a mistake

It is sex talk, it's the only way those poor girls are allowed to express their sexual energy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

It is sex talk, it's the only way those poor girls are allowed to express their sexual energy

fuck. marry. t-rex

ANIME JOKE INCOMING>>> "I'm so hosed up..."

FreshCutFries

my god...what have i become

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

poverty goat

Luvcow posted:

"that girl... she always remembers what those things are... the ones that look like huge dogs but with goat feet... what do you call those... gently caress..."

they have goat eyes too... i still cant think og it...

google THIS

I looked up the synopsis to that book and it is literally about a dystopian future where everyone has forgotten about horses, except this one girl, who remembers them

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

quote:

In a world that has forgotten the ancient bond between horses and humans, can one girl's dreams make people remember?

Sahara travels with her clan in a future, barren environment where recyclables are bartered for sustenance, and few remember horses or their connection to humans. But Sahara has recurring dreams of riding astride on magnificent animals that run like the wind. At the Gardener's Camp, she discovers a valuable book and learns that her visions are real. But how can she persuade others of the ancient bond between horses and humans, when she is labeled just a foolish girl?

When Sahara discovers a helpless young horse, she must use both her courage and inborn knowledge to keep the animal safe, convince others of the true worth of horses, and learn the secret of her real identity.

:ohdear:

platonicbackrub

as a horse person i

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
in a dark dystopian future only the love between a human and a horse can save life on earth and birth the new breed of humanity... the centaur.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"those giant, dangerous animals? we're supposed to sit on them."

*entire village laughs and rolls their eyes*

google THIS

horses #onlypreapocalyptickids

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

my mom was a horse person growing up, and for several years recently. she won a lot of awards as a kid for I think steeplechase.

all I can do is ride around a little bit at a walk, trot, and occasionally canter.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

dirt does not exist anywhere else except within the immediate vicinity of a horse, which is constantly filthy and in need of a bath or at least a brushing, requiring lvl 6 innuendo usage

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
I like horses.

----------------

Slumpy

haha. what does this gibberish even mean?

haha i gotta admit, never heeard of a hedge being called a green horse

its gettin cold out so they aren't out as much

slumpy

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?

Slumpy posted:

you gotta be loving joking me. i just missed one on cam but, go figure, he left a nother jolly ball

he wants you to throw them back

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
JERRY: You don't think.. What? The horse people remark?
HELEN: Oh, don't be ridiculous. She was an old woman.
JERRY: You don't think that I killed her?
MORTY: You know what the flight back'll cost us?
JERRY: It was just an innocent comment! I didn't know she had a horse person!
MORTY: Maybe we can get an army transport flight. They got a base in Sarasota, I think.
JERRY: The whole thing was taken out of context. It was a joke!

MrWillsauce

Nice neighborhood you live in, OP. I think there are all those horse people in New Jersey because of its proximity to the big apple. Maybe you should just hoof it somewhere else where there's no horse people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

MrWillsauce posted:

Nice neighborhood you live in, OP. I think there are all those horse people in New Jersey because of its proximity to the big apple. Maybe you should just hoof it somewhere else where there's no horse people.

...hosed up

• Locked thread