Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
Please stop sharing pictures of these jerseys so I can actually afford to buy one
These fuckin things are going to go for like a grand now that the entire internet knows about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
You don't need to go to London to see an insufferable Knights fan either, they'll usually come to you
There's always a dude in a Knights jersey in every CHL building, they grow like fuckin mushrooms

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

toe knee hand posted:

Haha

JD ‏@JDfromCJAY 2h2 hours ago
Scottish hockey team 'Braehead Clan' wearing kilt themed jerseys for St.Andrews Day. AWESOME.

why on earth is this not their normal kit

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
Latvia vs Switzerland in Ralph Wilson Stadium, book it

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

fits posted:

matthews had another two goals today

:ocelot:

if he's so great then why does cory conacher have more points than him

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
The number one team in the WHL, the Kelowna Rockets, were defeated by the Saskatoon Blades by a score of 5-3 tonight

There is a god and he is clearly not paying attention to the dub

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

ThinkTank posted:

It's almost exactly that. Kyle Dubas figured out that draft picks really aren't that useful in junior hockey and with the quick turnover it doesn't matter a whole lot if you trade a bunch for a one year run and then reacquire more in the future. He traded about 8 or 9 picks for Jack Campbell. Lots of teams now throw a half dozen picks or so into trades to balance them out.

Counterpoint: The Saskatoon Blades are super bad because they traded every early pick they had for five years

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

I'm disappointed that they didn't do this against the Blades, a team also noted for wearing full-length hockey pants long after it ceased to be fashionable or practical

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
hell yeah, the worst dressed team in hockey's going to the memmer

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
So London eventually has to be bad again, right? Like, literally any drafting or developmental consequences of being good for so long? Even the smallest challenge? I ask for a friend who's watched Saskatoon be absolutely shiteating garbage after it mortgaged five years of development for exactly one year of quality hockey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/746004763750334464

Breaking: garbage franchise made shittier by loss of bad coach to awful NHL team

• Locked thread