Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

The Texas Stars are probably going to give Jack Campbell some starts soon and I've got so much heartburn about it. Lagace is playing okay and certainly on a beter trajectory but he's not a reserve goalie by any means just yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Jack Campbell and his 4.27/..868 sent back to Idaho.

We're on plan D now.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

E: This is the wrong thread so I guess I want the Texas Stars to sign a college goaltender to push their guys? Not many Non-NHL opinions at the moment.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Denis Gurianov has signed his three year NHL ELC and terminated his contract with KHL Lada. He'll be playing with the Texas Stars next season, it looks like.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

The only license they had was Corel Paint Shop Pro, on three convenient floppies.

• Locked thread