Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum

iwentdoodie posted:

Anyone been to a Gulls game yet? I wanna go, but not if the stadium blows.

I was so excited about them coming back but I been working 60 hour weeks and my wife is 8 months pregnant so no.

Of course the stadium blows. It's horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Infidel Castro posted:

I was wondering who the gently caress sits in the upper level of an AHL game other than colossal cheapskates but holy poo poo $45 for lower level centre ice tickets is kinda nuts. I get San Diego's one of the richer places in the country, but Milwaukee charges $23 for the same seats and they've got one of the best facilities in the AHL.

Holy crap. I haven't been to a game yet but have been really wanting to go. For some reason I had it in my head that it would be like the old ECHL days when I could get front row seats for $16 and see 5 fights every night.

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

MaoistBanker posted:

AHL Top 5 Attendance figures so far this year - I knew San Diego would draw well but this is nuts.

Was pretty surprised to see the place as packed as it has been the two times I've gone. This ain't the old Gulls where you could show up 20 minutes before the game and get $15 front row seats. The stands are filled with horrible Ducks and Kings jerseys but what you gonna do? I'm glad we have hockey again and maybe when the Chargers leave things will pick up even more.

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Dinosaur Gum
Cam Barker: KHL All-Star

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Hand Knit posted:

So, uh, how do you think Kunlun is liking the new professional sports franchise?

https://twitter.com/jeffveillette/status/762682992728866816

Fantastic!

• Locked thread