Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Anyone been to a Gulls game yet? I wanna go, but not if the stadium blows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Well, friend of mine went to a Gulls game. He said if you're not going to sit lower bowl, it sucks. Upper deck has no cup holders and the seats are lovely. Beer is $10 for bud or $12 for craft.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Infidel Castro posted:

I was wondering who the gently caress sits in the upper level of an AHL game other than colossal cheapskates but holy poo poo $45 for lower level centre ice tickets is kinda nuts. I get San Diego's one of the richer places in the country, but Milwaukee charges $23 for the same seats and they've got one of the best facilities in the AHL.

Yeah, shits not super cheap like you'd expect. Free upper level tickets are pretty easy to come by, apparently, which is why he was up there.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Any actual video of it?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

toe knee hand posted:

Yep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdDE3NDgnMo

(this seems to be taken from AHL Live which consists of arena jumbotron feed plus radio audio)

That didn't even look like it was that bad. Just got caught in a bad spot.

Still ridiculous though.

• Locked thread