Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Post cool animals that visit your home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

There was a cool gecko yesterday but my phone batt was too low. I hope it comes back

GEExCEE

I've seen cooler

fema crisis actor

GEExCEE posted:

I've seen cooler

Post pic

GEExCEE

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

aw what a cool lil fella! i like him!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i meant op's frog not the rear end frog. i mean i can appreciate the rear end frog but it's not something I'd say 'aww' to. maybe i'd say "ahhh, the rear end frog" but not "aww, rear end frog!" that's where I'm at with this situation. op's frog is cute and friendly

Happy Fun Gamer

drat!!!!! That's a cool rear end frog.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

*macklemore thrift-shop voice*'drat that's a cold rear end froggie

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I want to feed it so it will smile.

beer pal

is anthrax so passe that theyre sending people poison frogs now

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

beer pal posted:

sign of the times man

thanks Manifisto!

FutonForensic

beer pal posted:

Hi, professional assassin here. Poison frogs are actually a bit pricey to import. I usually just send in this guy instead

beer pal

see back in my day wed just ship a plain old nail bomb and it did the job jsut fine. now we got these hipster millenials sending poison dart frogs and nano machine grey goo bullshit or whatever you call it... guess thats what happens when every kid gets a trophy just for trying huh...

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
thats my mailbox creep!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

my new dog posted:

thats my mailbox creep!!

frog sighted

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

my new dog posted:

thats my mailbox creep!!

looks like it's the frogs now ya bozo!!

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Every once in a while I'll get a cricket in my apartment and I'm just like :confused: because I live on the 3rd floor. Those guys must be freaking good jumpers!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Nooner posted:

Every once in a while I'll get a cricket in my apartment and I'm just like :confused: because I live on the 3rd floor. Those guys must be freaking good jumpers!!

Your neighbor has a snake or lizard.

• Locked thread