Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
This is Panthro. He is 9 years old, and has the energy of a 9 year old human...most of the time.

Anyway, literally everything about Panthro is normal. He's eating normally, drinking normal amounts of water, pooping & peeing in normal amounts & colors, running around & playing as expected, and cuddling with me in bed at night. He's pretty great.

The only thing that's changed is that he meows way more than he ever has for seemingly no reason. He's clearly otherwise healthy; he just meows at me a whole bunch now. The only thing I can think of is that I've started going to work earlier, but even so, he only meows at me when I come home. Does he miss me or something? The meows sound "needy," for lack of a better term -- kind of yowly and drawn out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
He is telling you he's gay

basicblack
Oct 9, 2004

That basic little black dress.

When did he start meowing more? Are you living in an area that switched away from Daylight Savings Time at the beginning of the month? The time change always fucks up our cat a little (and fucks up his humans a lot).

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

basicblack posted:

When did he start meowing more? Are you living in an area that switched away from Daylight Savings Time at the beginning of the month? The time change always fucks up our cat a little (and fucks up his humans a lot).

:ughh: This has to be it. Thanks!

Honestly, after nine years, you'd think I'd notice a pattern.

• Locked thread