Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Tremendous Taste posted:

Is this a serious post

deadly

i think your pullign the ol this is what toen should be doing routine when all youve done is push super hard on lynchign town and bitching out anyone who says otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The annoying thing is I figure you've gotta be town but you're still pushing this dumb poo poo when I only brought it up in the first place to try and confirm us to each other. I thought you would have a similar condition to me cause we were in direct competition or something.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

you just show up to make sure the lynch happens other than thst its sideline potshots

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

The annoying thing is I figure you've gotta be town but you're still pushing this dumb poo poo when I only brought it up in the first place to try and confirm us to each other. I thought you would have a similar condition to me cause we were in direct competition or something.

kommanso is obv town and you bein pissy with him for yhkinhn your scum when you wanna kill him makes you look scummy or dummy

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Now that a scum has flipped and the scum are in fact scum with lovely wannabe consoles, not non-Nintendo 3P, you don't revise your case or your thought process, you just stick with me and cross out 3P and say now I'm a clone instead. Bah.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

kommanso is obv town and you bein pissy with him for yhkinhn your scum when you wanna kill him makes you look scummy or dummy

I don't want to kill him! I get a bonus ability activated if he dies before me, but if he's town then its not worth waiting a lynch on him just to give me some power that I prolly won't even have time to use before I get lynch mobbed myself.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't want to kill him! I get a bonus ability activated if he dies before me, but if he's town then its not worth waiting a lynch on him just to give me some power that I prolly won't even have time to use before I get lynch mobbed myself.

why would town get a sweet ability for another town getting lynched

this isnt like deputusing you got it in your pm hey cool poo poo comes to you if this player dies

so vadina would have made a role encouraging toen to kill town

hosed up if true

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
can we move on from bif and commando this has been loving days of a town slapfight.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Alright I didn't want to make the mistake of calling you dumb and wrong if you were taking the piss

I would have looked dumb and wrong if that were the case

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kashuno posted:

can we move on from bif and commando this has been loving days of a town slapfight.

:eyepop:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

why would town get a sweet ability for another town getting lynched

this isnt like deputusing you got it in your pm hey cool poo poo comes to you if this player dies

so vadina would have made a role encouraging toen to kill town

hosed up if true

It functionally works the exact same way.
When a deputy gets their PM, if they get told who the cop is they're not gonna go "oh wow, I should lynch the cop so I can be the cop now!"

Read the beginning if Anidav's goofy story again. Nintendo gave their time travel power poo poo to competitors out of necessity to band together against the clones.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Yesss. Discuss the loooore.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I think you're protesting a bit too much Gaspy, you of all people know the most what kind of poo poo Anidav can come up with.

##vote Venom Soag

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Are we past the point of him being valuable as a potential town asset then

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

I think you're protesting a bit too much Gaspy, you of all people know the most what kind of poo poo Anidav can come up with.

##vote Venom Soag

boooo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
iajanus is still in votefinder

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
goin back to the vibe I had before ##vote soag

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Are we past the point of him being valuable as a potential town asset then

We definitely are, he's shown a few times now he's not paying very close attention to some things. Like pushing the Nintendo=town garbage.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tremendous Taste posted:

Alright I didn't want to make the mistake of calling you dumb and wrong if you were taking the piss

I would have looked dumb and wrong if that were the case

this is literally all youve done all game throw poo poo at people who raise an idea that isnt the easy lynch

get rekt

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Kashuno posted:

iajanus is still in votefinder

I'll fix that later.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

We definitely are, he's shown a few times now he's not paying very close attention to some things. Like pushing the Nintendo=town garbage.

I said all Nintendo are town, not all town are Nintendo

so are you not readigb or are you misdirectign cause your scum

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

I said all Nintendo are town, not all town are Nintendo

so are you not readigb or are you misdirectign cause your scum

That is what you said, but you said it as if it were an argument that could make a difference in backing up Kommando, certainly implying that anything not Nintendo is more likely to be scum.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

also lol that kash copped kommando but apparebylt couldnt be hosed checking what his claim was if he was so suss on him enough to investigate him

Kashuno posted:

Did Kommando claim yet?

- someone suss enough on kommsndo to rolecop him but not read his posts

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

That is what you said, but you said it as if it were an argument that could make a difference in backing up Kommando, certainly implying that anything not Nintendo is more likely to be scum.

i stand by that

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Venom Soag posted:

this is literally all youve done all game throw poo poo at people who raise an idea that isnt the easy lynch

get rekt

You're conflating me calling you on your terrible conclusions (and me being proven right) with pushing "easy" lynches

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

also lol that kash copped kommando but apparebylt couldnt be hosed checking what his claim was if he was so suss on him enough to investigate him

Yeah, I have been wondering more about Kash now. Now that MMG's flipped I might not mind seeing Kash lynched. I thought if Kash was scum his trying to play gotcha with role powers would be pointless and dumb, but maybe useless white noise was the real plan all along.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tremendous Taste posted:

You're conflating me calling you on your terrible conclusions (and me being proven right) with pushing "easy" lynches

proven my arse all youve done is gone gogogo on whos the vote lead

which had been town every time

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

all of the above phyx, she and kashuno are drawing attention away from what I'm yelling about.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Venom Soag posted:

proven my arse all youve done is gone gogogo on whos the vote lead

which had been town every time

Is that what you think quidnose was?

Are you even reading?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Hello I am in this thread.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tremendous Taste posted:

Is that what you think quidnose was?

Are you even reading?

you want a gold star for lynchign the guy who outted himself

okay let me get my stickers for dumb fuckers i have a sheet around here somewher

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Venom Soag posted:

you want a gold star for lynchign the guy who outted himself

okay let me get my stickers for dumb fuckers i have a sheet around here somewher

I'd imagine you'd have amassed quite the collection, sure.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rather, would you like a gold star for refusing to lynch the sk who outed himself? Is that the pro level play in blocking here?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Venom Soag posted:

on the same loving page no less, just scroll up.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

imgay taking so long to respond to my joke question has confirmed me as town, btw. Confirmed town status attained. Gonna go find a picture to show this glorious success in life and mafia.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Kommando posted:

on the same loving page no less, just scroll up.

oh yah it is on the same page

kash whats up

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Okay I'm gonna shut up for a while so some other points can be made without me making GBS threads all over everything. Just knock it off Kommando cause I don't want either of us to die.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

rolecop is normally a scum role, flavorcop that kashuno claims sounds like a town role.

Anidav and his lore, powers are based on lore, lore flavour and powers, all in the Anidav mind.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Does imgay have anything useful in his post history

I'm on mobile and I'd be damned if I'm going in that treasure hunt now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Ixtlilton posted:

imgay taking so long to respond to my joke question has confirmed me as town, btw. Confirmed town status attained. Gonna go find a picture to show this glorious success in life and mafia.
What.

Bifauxnen posted:

Okay I'm gonna shut up for a while so some other points can be made without me making GBS threads all over everything. Just knock it off Kommando cause I don't want either of us to die.

:vd:

• Locked thread