Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kat Delacour posted:

This is a stitch up.

:bang:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Yeah cos it's all on me and not the 15 other players.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kat Delacour posted:

This is a stitch up.

DREAMCAST DIED FOR YOUR SINS!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Kat Delacour posted:

Yeah cos it's all on me and not the 15 other players.

In this particular case yeah.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
REPENT

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'll hammer it but I won't take responsibility for it.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
You're all poo poo. Ignoring Kash openly lying.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kat Delacour posted:

Unless someone else shows up or Taste does a self-vote you won't even get to do that, though.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Kat Delacour posted:

SCUM AHOY

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kat Delacour posted:

You're all poo poo. Ignoring Kash openly lying.

I haven't ignored it I'm only one (1) ghost though

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."

Kat Delacour posted:

I'm not voting TT.

Mm.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Bifauxnen posted:

Unless someone else shows up or Taste does a self-vote you won't even get to do that, though.

Exactly. Thus my point about the 15 other players. I didn't get here alone and I should be allowed to vote how i want

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Please modkill like 3 people tonight, tia.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

still think you're scummy nice flailing shade onto the claimed vig

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Wikipedia posted:

The Christmas truce was a series of widespread but unofficial ceasefires along the Electronics Department around Christmas 2014. In the week leading up to the holiday, Sony and Nintendo soldiers crossed trenches to exchange seasonal greetings and talk.
No Lynch
It is now Night Time.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Votecount for Day 4

Tremendous Taste (6): Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, CCKeane, Kommando, CCKeane, Kommando, CCKeane, Bifauxnen, Ixtlilton, Ixtlilton, Kommando, Gwynplaine, Birdstrike, Kommando, Birdstrike, Ixtlilton, Birdstrike
Kashuno (4): Kat Delacour, SirSamVimes, Tremendous Taste, Birdstrike, Bifauxnen, CCKeane, Bifauxnen, Kommando, Birdstrike, Kommando, CCKeane, Birdstrike, Ixtlilton, Birdstrike, Kommando, Birdstrike, Ixtlilton, Birdstrike
Ixtlilton (1): merk, Kashuno, merk
SirSamVimes (1): merk, CCKeane, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, CCKeane
Bifauxnen (1): Kat Delacour, Kommando, Kommando, Beetphyxious, Kat Delacour
EXAKT Science (0): Gwynplaine, Gwynplaine
Venom Soag (0): Bifauxnen, Kashuno, Birdstrike, Bifauxnen, Kashuno, Birdstrike, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike
Kat Delacour (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
merk (0): Kommando, SirSamVimes, Kashuno, Kashuno, SirSamVimes, Kommando

Not Voting (3): EXAKT Science, HiipFire, Tommunist

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 18th, 2015 at 4:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

TBK returns from his trip in the harsh Aussie Wasteland to kindly replace Tommunist
:siren:A modbomb has been strapped to Hiipfire and EXAKTSCIENCE, if each console does not make 5 useful posts by the end of the day, the bomb will explode, killing the poster/s who did not meet this requirement.:siren:

My moment of weakness, attack-*coughs up purple console blood*ATTACKED without the presence of two...

You're going to get emulated PS1 and so are your brothers and your sisters. Your architecture is simple and even the most abstract of modern day computers can emulate it. All that's left for an old timer like you is....
Darkness!

I will die in this world but you will never fully play in ours!

CCKeane, The Playstation 1 has been killed! (Memory Card: Odd Night Watcher) [TOWN]

It is now Day 5!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (15): Beetphyxious, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike, EXAKT Science, Gwynplaine, HiipFire, Ixtlilton, Kashuno, Kat Delacour, Kommando, merk, SirSamVimes, thatbastardken, Tremendous Taste, Venom Soag

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 20th, 2015 at 2:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 4 hours.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

dickheads

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I admit defeat and tip my hat to you Venom. My game is well and truly off. Lead us to the promised land.

##vote Taste

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
pee ess I still think your self imposed post restriction has been more hinderance than help and I also believe the lurker contingent has greatly contributed to the off-game feelings because as I already said you can't beat people who don't play the game.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Anidav posted:

[b]TBK returns from his trip in the harsh Aussie Wasteland to kindly replace Tommunist

I am sure it will be fine in the end because this has been a cluster gently caress anyway, but there is a balance question around bringing a player back into the game when their original console (Birdstrike2) is still alive.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
modbomb Kat plz
tia

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Kat Delacour posted:

I admit defeat and tip my hat to you Venom. My game is well and truly off. Lead us to the promised land.

##vote Taste

what the gently caress is this

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Clearly I'm not cut out for this game because I'm already planning on taking an SA break when this is over. Feel free to shut the gently caress up whenever you feel like it.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

It's unavoidable. I've posted up everywhere and no one has offered a replacement. Even if I gave TBK his place back and put Birdstrike in Tommunist's position, it would change nothing.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Actually there was a change I was IMBUED WITH THE POWER OF THE VOLCANO GODS

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
you cannot kill a god :c00lbert:

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Anidav posted:

It's unavoidable. I've posted up everywhere and no one has offered a replacement. Even if I gave TBK his place back and put Birdstrike in Tommunist's position, it would change nothing.

that reveals a bit.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Kat Delacour posted:

Clearly I'm not cut out for this game because I'm already planning on taking an SA break when this is over. Feel free to shut the gently caress up whenever you feel like it.

feel free to chill the gently caress out whenever you feel like it

Kat you havent cased or data'd anyone this game

you scum?

coz you gotta tell me if you are

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

sorry your mafia game has been a cluster gently caress Anidav.

I've been enjoying it.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
sorry about that interruption, got some dust in my cartridge slot thingie.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Sorry soag, I know you're town now

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

Actually there was a change I was IMBUED WITH THE POWER OF THE VOLCANO GODS

noice.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Kashuno posted:

Sorry soag, I know you're town now

there was never any doubt mate

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Auspol seems really aggressive

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

gently caress there's a lot to catch up on. my aching circuits etc.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Auspol seems really aggressive

Yes, we are.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

taste not being lyjched LOOKS very damning to me i figure if hes town scum wouldve had no probs lynchogn him

folks who refused to lynch taste are Kat, ixt and gwyn

now that sez to me that theres town in there too and its not unreasonable for town to think taste was a bad lynch

but

does that overide part a, that if hea town scum wouldve just as happily lunched him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Soag, I know you think I'm scum, but I want to lynch all of those people that caused a no lynch

Especially Kat who suddenly turned around because ????

• Locked thread