Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Little Mac posted:

Wait I thought I'd missed deadline at noon thirty today. Why is deadline in an hour or so?! :psyduck:

I won't vote out my tribe. ##vote kat

I don't like this post or this vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

We're at -2 now.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Venom Soag posted:

kept you waitign huh

You're not scum this time, right?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Venom Soag posted:

people votin bif for lookign scummy thats good

people votign kat for begin angry and mental also promising

birdy being all snarky thats not good

has the guy whos getting lynched claimed beyond town

He claimed vanilla and a non-modern console.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Venom Soag posted:

alright losing a vanilla not so bad at least

As a fresh pair of eyes, what is your read on Podima and the case on him?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The OP has stated that flavour is going to mean jack poo poo wrt alignment.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

imgay posted:

I think kat is more scum than pod at this point, but idk. neither dude screams scum to me.

imgay, does anyone seem particularly scummy to you?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

hunt scum obv

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Of those three, I feel like Bromplicated and Kommando are less townie in the way they haven't engaged in this game at all.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

After rereading, Kommando at least contributed a bit more than I remember so I'm going to ##vote bromplicated

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Venom Soag posted:

im saying bromp as the lurkiest is the easy vote so scum and toen alike are gonna funnel down there and it changes nothign

So do you think his lurking isn't scummy?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

the correct answer is Heck Yeah

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'm a terrible writer.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Yes but it also means they are all terrible.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Quidnose posted:

Real talk, I lied about being an Ecco cop. My role PM told me the three people I named were handheld gaming devices so I named them to see how they would react.

Janus is NOT listed in my role PM as a handheld gaming device which means he is clearly lying here. This coming out of nowhere is hella suspicious. ##vote Janus

We have a flipped handheld and someone else just claimed a handheld. I'm not sure if I believe this even if it's rather complicated to be a fakeclaim.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

CCKeane posted:

Also, here's the thing that threw me. Quidnose claimed ecco cop, but this is an Auspol mod, and they'd be unlikely to use that terminology. When Kommando was confused I got thrown and thought about that.

I'm thinking right now it's Quid and we go from there.

Eccocop is something Quid made up, not given to him by the mod.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kat Delacour posted:

Quid gave his own game away, he may be 3P but if it was a malicious or anti-town 3P I don't know what he'd gain by telling us. I think he was trying to make the best of a weird role that required prompting others to flavour claim, lynching him won't benefit town. That he has changed on Ecco cop I think puts suspicion away from Bif and reframes her and Venom's insistence as something I would like to see tested.

##vote MMG

If you believe what Quid said, then effectively he told the truth. He claimed that his role told him that those three players were handhelds, and that one of them was scum which means his eccocop results are technically true. I wouldn't blame you for not believing him, but this post implied that you do believe him but for some reason his results are no longer valid?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kat Delacour posted:

Alright so short version without fluff about apple bullshit

Handhelds are Bif, Kommando, Bromp
1 of the Handhelds is a scum
iajanus flavour claimed handheld but wasn't on the list
But Anidav said scum were given covers which surely he would have given them a flavour cover that didn't trip the flavour alarm of your role, since it was explicitly stated it would make the game harder. Unless iajanus is known to other mafia players as being a fly by the seat of your pants scum who doesn't actually read the cover they were given?

Yeah, this right here is the biggest barrier to me accepting Quidnose's claim.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Well, that and we have a handheld flip and a handheld claim, neither of which are on his list.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote quid

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I believe Anarc also claimed a handheld.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I dislike how many cases seem to be flavour related.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##unvote to put us at -2.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Didn't he claim 3p without being caught in any lies prior?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Five minutes left. A different lynch isn't happening.

##vote Quidnose :redhammer:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Sometimes scumteams kill lurkers to make the game better.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So what's the point of the flavourcop?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The only way I can think of the flavourcop being useful if the doppelgangers are investigated as being the same console as town players, and they have seperate fake flavour to that.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

On day 1 I though Bif was kind of scummy, but I'm seeing the merits of their arguments. I don't like how Taste has just been awkwardly poking in without much real reads.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Tremendous Taste posted:

rather than rehash that, though, take a look at kashuno's claim again. it's laughably fake and I haven't really seen anyone comment

Why is it laughably fake? Especially when it's something that can be confirmed or proven wrong with Bifauxnen, given that Kashuno appraently got a lot of info on what he is.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I mean it's possible that he's a scum weird flavourcop, but that's not the same thing as fake.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kashuno posted:

I'm a really lovely flavor cop. I roll a d10, based on my roll I get flavor info; the higher the better. Rolling a 1 results in permanent server disconnect. I lied to get another dua of results. A 3 on mmg revealed to me that he had a cartridge slot and 2 controller ports. I rolled an 8 on bif but will not reveal results unless they want me to

He can confirm himself with Bifauxnen, unless they're both scum which would be stupid to so clearly tie yourself together in thread.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

That is, confirm his role. Not his alignment.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

imgay is weirdly coherent. Is it a scumtell for him to be actually posting related to the game instead of random poo poo?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'd probably lynch Ken, Tremendous Taste or iajanus. Ken has been just being completely under the radar, and when people are saying things like "Wait, that guy's still alive?" it's not a good sign. Iajanus being reluctant to vote Quidnose despite being a device that is completely counter to his claim is really weird and off. And finally, I just get ~vibes~ from Tremendous Taste's posting recently.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Tremendous Taste posted:

It's a lot of words to say nothing

If you disagree with the opinion in the post then there's nothing wrong with that, but reframing it to say there's no opinion there at all is scummy.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Stating that merk has popped in and out without any content is an opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kashuno posted:

Nintendo aren't all the town

Yeah, I'm not Nintendo and acting like Nintendo = town seems kind of weird.

• Locked thread