Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Imagine the city mice going out to the country also the country mice are a savage and illogical race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

why are you awake anyway keane

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i get why you don't understand humor then

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

But my name is JokeBot 5000. :(

life is the real joke

I enjoyed the red zone channel skit

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Buddying up is lame

If bif really thought I was scum she wouldn't have neglected to list me like minutes later

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I meant that to imply she didn't really feel that strongly, but I guess it can be read as a scum accusation too

Ymmv, I know Keane would buy it but I'm not so sure

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

They didn't really get at anything though, which is dumb

Imgay omgused me yesterday and admitted it and still soag was somehow like hmm i see it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I guess when nobody is posting you gotta try someone

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imgay posted:

i think its mad weird how taste only starts postin once he gots some heat onhimself. and he made jokes at my mothers expense
##vote taste

I started posting because my coughing woke me up and wouldn't stop rear end in a top hat

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

And then I slept for like 7 hours and there were like 5 posts wtf auspols

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Why no, Keane. It doesn't, whatever would make you ask that~~~

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

As much as I want to omgus imgay into a thunder dome there's no serious indication he's scum vs troll town that he's been before. I could buy soag making the play he's making as scum, I guess, but if he's really as good of a town player as someone said the value in taking that gamble isn't there.

The mmg thing doesn't feel right to me. He doesn't read scum in the way language usually tips me off to it.

Out of all the things that happened today I think the hedged vote on me from Janus is the worst. It's opportunistic and misrepresents what another poster feels to support the vote

##vote janus

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

For the record, if I'm not around when we run into LYLO, you guys should really lynch Venom Soag if he's not dead yet. When he's town he has great reads so he's worth keeping around to see where that goes, but remember to pull the trigger at the end so he doesn't get away if he's scum.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol just admit you were wrong, grasping at straws is a bad look

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

And yeah, I reread the day

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hi Merk :ironicat:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's a lot of words to say nothing

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

If you disagree with the opinion in the post then there's nothing wrong with that, but reframing it to say there's no opinion there at all is scummy.

"this has happened"

"this person has said this thing"

it's all facts, no opinion is present.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

a smart scum thing is to be as vague as possible, and frame your posts so that people will infer what they already believe and flesh out what is actually a low content post. Now, it can be difficult if a player just doesn't have any reads and is trying to force that, but usually you won't see it again and again here.

I said that I didn't read mmg as scum and I meant that, but I'm starting to have second thoughts. I like where my vote is now, though.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

Stating that merk has popped in and out without any content is an opinion.

how is that an opinion

do you think saying "the bus has driven down the street, and picked up a few passengers" is an opinion

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Honestly what the gently caress are you two talking about

you could actually read explanations instead of just getting pissy mate

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

HiipFire posted:

SNOOOOOOOOOOORE

for real though. he doesn't say, "x, so merk is scum" or "x, merk seems to just be lurking." He just says X and leaves it at that. It's empty content.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Merk has a... thing for me. It's an indication of his mindset more than his alignment.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Meaning, he's not really invested in this game if he's town, or he's lurking scum.

It's unfortunate as he's a good town player and a poor scum one

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kommando posted:

Does this mean he is being poor scum by being bad town?

No, I mean that he's a very good town player when he's engaged. When he draws scum, however, I think he's not nearly as strong a player.

quote:

should we lynch merk in your opinion?

He's similar to soag in that it's probably better to wait on that. Maybe scum will be sporting and kill him off for us.

CCKeane posted:

Taste are you scum?

y/n/m

n

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kommando posted:

then let's lighten the load.

merk :silent: is at worst scum, at best useless.

##vote merk

there are several players that are understandable scum candidates, it's not like we're pissing into the wind here

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

janus is just firing blindly to save himself now, cmon yall

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

iajanus posted:

Kat jumped in with some actual reasons against particular people but then voted for me out of "convenience" even after pointing out some decent leads.
Otherwise it's time for more people to come out of the woodwork at the last moment for the inevitable lynching party so hopefully you learn something useful from this all.

Kat Delacour posted:

##unvote iajanus

Kat Delacour posted:

That escalated quickly.

:laugh:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

This is the poo poo that's supposed to worry you "townie"

only if you think the recent voters are all scum. games don't work that way, and it's wrong just like it was when it was pulled out for the quid lynch.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Venom Soag posted:

mmg was town

did not see that coming

okay workin down the list

##vote tremendous taste

keeps tryign to shut down conversation and makes it seem like going the easy vote every day is the best vote

Is this a serious post

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Alright I didn't want to make the mistake of calling you dumb and wrong if you were taking the piss

I would have looked dumb and wrong if that were the case

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kashuno posted:

can we move on from bif and commando this has been loving days of a town slapfight.

:eyepop:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Are we past the point of him being valuable as a potential town asset then

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Venom Soag posted:

this is literally all youve done all game throw poo poo at people who raise an idea that isnt the easy lynch

get rekt

You're conflating me calling you on your terrible conclusions (and me being proven right) with pushing "easy" lynches

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Venom Soag posted:

proven my arse all youve done is gone gogogo on whos the vote lead

which had been town every time

Is that what you think quidnose was?

Are you even reading?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Venom Soag posted:

you want a gold star for lynchign the guy who outted himself

okay let me get my stickers for dumb fuckers i have a sheet around here somewher

I'd imagine you'd have amassed quite the collection, sure.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rather, would you like a gold star for refusing to lynch the sk who outed himself? Is that the pro level play in blocking here?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Does imgay have anything useful in his post history

I'm on mobile and I'd be damned if I'm going in that treasure hunt now

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rather than make the productive effort to actually dig into scum post history you'd rather snipe at me for being busy and away from my computer.

Ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixt has been posting weirdly all game.

You didn't answer my question ixt, what's up?

• Locked thread