Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Put me in chief!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

EXAKT Science posted:

Hey Quidnose! :D

Hi EXAKT!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

i haven't really read anything ##vote imgay

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

If CCKeane is actually a console-r I'm going to lmbo

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

What else is happening, game, this is far too many pages too fast

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

EXAKT Science posted:

has Kashuno even posted yet?

I saw him post that he is sick and going to bed.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Don't read into my seeing that, his avatar jumped out at me~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Birdstrike posted:

Clive Palmer is a "billionaire" mining magnate who started his own party and got voted into Parliament last election. He built a dinosaur park at a golf course resort he owns, and also wants to build a replica Titanic.

Why is Jay Leno with a trex

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

EXAKT Science posted:

Policy lunches are so rude. Like how do you expect people to get better if you just kill them day 1 every time?

I agree with this I like EXAKT science for town~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

But then I would have never tanked ICC, Ixtillion!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I think that Bif dude is a good cuddle

##vote Bif

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hi thread, I've been busy all day, and bought $200 worth of fabric tonight.

Someone fill me in thanks!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

imgay posted:

"hey y'all quidnose here, never gonna read the thread please spoon feed me everything"

That's fairly accurate for where I am right now not gonna lie~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

EXAKT Science posted:

I agree with Kat about day 1 lurking not being all that meaningful. I think we should focus on someone who has had actively scummy content. Somebody like Quidnose.

This did not happen~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

EXAKT Science posted:

Quidnose why are you voting Bif right now? You seem to think she's a good cuddle but don't give any reason why.

I don't have a reason to vote anyone else, really!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Has Exakt mentioned me at all before this page or is this a complete "oh hey quidnose is in this game and hasn't been playing, time to push an easy case on him"

Because it feels like that

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

EXAKT Science posted:

You also made a townread on me earlier that really pinged my gut because it didn't feel real. This here:

A D1 joke comment not feeling real, how odd to exist~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Someday I want a post restriction where I have to include tilde's in every post, I would not last past D1~

:sun:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidnose posted:

Why is Jay Leno with a trex

Quidnose posted:

I agree with this I like EXAKT science for town~

Quidnose posted:

But then I would have never tanked ICC, Ixtillion!

Context clues are everything!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

And considering that the comment I say I like you for town on has everything to do with your opinion on how to play mafia and absolutely nothing to do with alignment, do you HONESTLY think that I would use that to seriously create a town read on you? Like, for real?

I like that you are being friendly to me early game EXAKT and that you were excited to play with me again so I definitely used that good humor to respond in good humor but you turning around and now "creating a case" on me is kind of serious unless you, also, are being facetious here. I hope that you are, because this is a really really bad case if you're being serious.

In 12 pages of content this is what you latch on to? :raise:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

14 pages!

I mean, I haven't read anything and freely admit that. What's your baaaaaag?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

What does everyone think about EXAKT dropping a mega-easy vote on me, poking the bear, and then disappearing completely? Shady~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

EXAKT Science posted:

What was really pinging me about Quid was the way he dropped in and felt almost smug about not reading the thread. It irked me when we have people lurking and and people who are contributing a lot, and then Quid who was coming in and not contributing but making a big show of it. Unfortunately, I'm not in office today, so I'm not going to be around between now and deadline. Since Quid showed up and actually started contributing a bit, I'd much rather go back to voting Podima, because I feelt aht's a stronger case right now.

##vote Podima

I actually really dislike this reasoning. First of all, I haven't been contributing, I've been asking questions and kinda just hanging around. I still haven't read the thread, I haven't cased anyone, and to back away from me is really freaking strange, especially with this many words.

Furthermore, merk also came in with the same "I haven't read the thread" attitude, and although he's read a bit of it and has contributed far more than me, it's odd that EXAKT doesn't bring him up even as a point of comparison.

Everything surroudning this looks real fake. ##vote EXAKT

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

SirSamVimes posted:

I think you just addressed the reason for the "oddness" yourself.

What? What does this have to do with anything? I was talking about Merk. Why would EXAKT come in and dismiss his case on me as "he's contributing" when he has a direct comparison point to merk, who also said "I haven't read anything," and then actually DID contribute?

I don't see your point at all.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Kashuno you are doing a ton of sniping and not a lot of anything else on this page and having just played a scum game with you this is reminiscent of that, what's the deal

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Bifauxnen posted:

Morning all. I still think the SSV case is at least as good as any of the other D1 suspects, but I'd be up for MMG or Podima or Quidnose instead. (Or some other lurker if things swing that way fast enough)

##vote Bif

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Alright I guess it's time for me to actually read the thread.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

SirSamVimes posted:

I meant that when comparing two people, one of which has contributed more, the one who hasn't comes off as scummier.

Which is exactly my point as to not understanding why EXAKT dismissed me as "town" for "generating content." How are you not reading?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also this joke phase is hellllaaaa insufferable. It was probably fun at the time though

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

bromplicated posted:

[bold]##octopus dude[/bold]

bromplicated posted:

$$vote for octopus dude

lol

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

MysticalMachineGun posted:

##unvote

I do love Day 1

This comes after some jokevotes by Mystical and it's kinda awkward. Why necessary to unvote?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Birdstrike posted:

what a great case

This is also a really weird pointout.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Because they were joke votes. Many a lynch has occurred due to someone joke voting and then not taking it off in time.

In the beginning of D1 jokephase in a 25 person game?

Are you new?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Man there are a LOT of people I don't know in this game.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

In a multi-timezone game some cluey scum could get a train rolling while we're asleep, and when it turns out we lynched a townie suddenly the fingers would be pointed at me as being the first to vote for them. Savvy?

Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, that's not a thing that would happen.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You asked me why, I gave you my reasoning. Whether you agree with it or not is not my problem.

I don't like this as a response. I think your reasoning is fake, and I think you unvoted because you were self conscious. I think that speaks to a scum mindset over a town mindset, and your dismissiveness here of "don't care what you think" isn't indicative of a town game either.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I am an Ecco cop and was told one of Bif, bromp, and Kommando are not town.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

It just lets me submit 3 names and then tells me if there is a NOT TOWN in there, so I guess at least?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Strongly disliking this "welp lets cuddle the luckiest" crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

iajanus posted:

Just for reference, since I've been sick in bed all day not contributing, I'm a teal gameboy colour that loves his town. Very exciting if you like ancient handhelds with barely any games worth buying.

Original gameboy or nothing :colbert:

Real talk, I lied about being an Ecco cop. My role PM told me the three people I named were handheld gaming devices so I named them to see how they would react.

Janus is NOT listed in my role PM as a handheld gaming device which means he is clearly lying here. This coming out of nowhere is hella suspicious. ##vote Janus

• Locked thread