Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Our town game is really being hamstrung by the amount of lurking going on. Would you honestly believe there's still 20 people in this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I've got half an hour to lay a vote. Happy to vote for merk for general uselessness, and I'm not feeling iajanus.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I think I have a vibe on the flavour - note that the vanilla town that have been killed so far have all been consoles.

Then note that our 3p was a phone.

Is it possible the scum are all handhelds and the town are all consoles? Helps that I'm a vanilla town console, of course.

To that end, we know Bif is a PSP - I've railed against her and Soag's posting and targetting me more leaning towards Soag, but she could be scum. ##vote Bifauxnen

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MysticalMachineGun posted:

I think I have a vibe on the flavour - note that the vanilla town that have been killed so far have all been consoles.

Then note that our 3p was a phone.

Is it possible the scum are all handhelds and the town are all consoles? Helps that I'm a vanilla town console, of course.

To that end, we know Bif is a PSP - I've railed against her and Soag's posting and targetting me more leaning towards Soag, but she could be scum. ##vote Bifauxnen

Adding to this the Xperia Play was also a 3P. So we have three dead vanilla town consoles, and two dead 3P phones/handhelds.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

SirSamVimes posted:

This is an awful flavour case.

It's speculation, but it matches with what we've seen so far. Nothing more, nothing less.

If a town handheld had turned up then it would tear my whole theory down, of course.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Lotta handhelds making GBS threads on my speculation, I see.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Alright, so I've put a theory out there and it's provoked some discussion at least. Anybody have any better ideas?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

The 3P flips have been an Xperia Play and an iPhone. They're not handhelds/phones. They're phones. Handhelds have not been implicated.

Thanks for clarifying - I'm not familiar with the Xperia so I hedged my bets.

quote:

I suspect Anidav has made MS/XBox the villain.

This would be hilarious but only if the XBone has another 3P role that can turn it into a town saviour or something, just because he seems to like that console :)

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Alright, I'm off to the gym. Depending on the length of the session I might be back before deadline but I'm not making any promises.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Well done town - the way we were tracking early I did not see a victory coming.

Thanks Anidav!

• Locked thread