Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"

spookygonk posted:

One question: Sherlock said the DA wasn't going to charge him and send him to prison, but there surely was more to that phone call than that. Deportation back to Blighty?
I'm sure we'll get into it more. The episode did a lot to set up how much trouble Sherlock was in, so I have no doubt that his father called them up and was like "how would you like two million dollars and keeping your job".

I'm so glad to see John Noble on the show! His performance so far is the platonic ideal of Distant, yet Devastatingly Disapproving Dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"
I hope not, they spent all that effort getting their neighbor to move back in again.

• Locked thread