Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

A vision. A picture in my head. A picture of this.

buddhanc posted:

I loving love this show. It'll be hard for me to see sherlock's father as anyone other than silly, bumbling walter bishop.

It's Denethor for me. Which kind of fits, actually! From one terrible father to another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

Confession time: I kind of liked Mycroft. Was he attractive? No. Was he, at times, a lying sack of poo poo? Yes. But I really liked his and Sherlock's relationship, and that makes up for a lot.

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

He looked a lot like he did in Nothing Hill, so it was kind of hard to take him serious as a love interest. Apparently personality counts for a lot for Watson!

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

Pick posted:

By the way, as someone who has articulated skeletons, lol at the idea you could even do that step in one night, much less flesh and bleach the loving thing.

Maybe our murderer was just a lot more motivated than you are. :colbert:

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

Jedit posted:

When did Sherlock move on to first name terms with Bell? He normally refers to him as "Detective Bell", but this episode he referred to him twice as "Marcus".

Marcus asked him to call his by his first name during that episode where he and Sherlock were tracking down a zoo animal.

• Locked thread