Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Well I guess they cleared up what happened in the finale: he beat the poo poo out of Oscar then got high :catdrugs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

buddhanc posted:

I love the little one-off joke about football on thursday nights. We've basically reached peak saturation for football and it was funny coming from Holmes.

I like the dynamic between sherlock and his father when they were dressing down the walking cigarette. They seem like a p good team.

Needs more Morland / Sherlock team ups

Or Morland vs Moriarty :getin:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

wiegieman posted:

A Morland and Moriarty scene would be amazing. He's probably the only person in the world who scares her. He's her, but he does it so well that he's legit.

Have them collide and Sherlock choose between them :getin:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Blind Pineapple posted:

Maybe Mycroft died on the way back to his home planet.

Obviously he will get plastic surgery while hiding from the French mob and come back as a not gross man.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

There was a new ep tonight.

Joan gets a dumb subplot that I hope doesn't come back.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The scene with Joan and Sherlock playing the game was worth it

Also Sherlock being a friend to Alfredo

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

There was an episode tonight and it was good.

Sherlock and Morland teaming up to solve crime. Pretty standard stuff until the ending which was sinister as gently caress. :stonk:

I really want to know what Morland has planned.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I did like that Sherlock gave her a flashbang because lol

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

OR, perhaps, just a wild shot in the dark here, she was just a one-off character of minor importance who will never be mentioned ever again.

It's almost certainly this.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Sherlock and Joan "tricking" Det Bell was pretty good.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

How nice would it be if Moriarty was the one trying to kill Morland? Probably a bit too obvious, but it could lead to some interesting character development for Sherlock.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I hope Morland doesn't stay gone long. I want Sherlock to talk more poo poo to him.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Joan's nemesis cop is kinda annoying.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Pick posted:

The relationship is cute, although it's a shame I feel with Dormer as famous as she is we'll never get any Moriarty resolution.

I'd like to think they could get some resolution before the show ends. I don't think the show is in any danger of being cancelled so hopefully they are able to wrap things up before that happens.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"I was on drugs!"

"I did not start that fire!"

The awaykay plot owned.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Feb 19, 2016

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The reveal that Sherlock's mom was an addict was good. Loving all the plots involved with Morland.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Straight lines hurt you as a child?

I liked that Captain Gregson didn't just jump right back into the relationship and actually took a pause to research MS. Just felt more realistic.

alternatively: I guess spice withdrawal causes MS :v:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 4, 2016

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Sherlock looking out for his bro Eugene :3:

Hahaha who wants to get punched in the face to prove my innocence?

An ok interpretation of the original story I guess.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Dragonatrix posted:

Then that ending, oh my god. :allears:

This won't end well...

...for Joan :twisted:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Mycroft having a type was hilarious. Wish it was true.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Mu Zeta posted:

I don't think Natalie Dormer is ever coming back

Or she'll just do a voiceover/letter thing in the finale.

Well it's been renewed for next season so maybe they can try to get her to show up for an episode. Let's hope anyways.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Maera Sior posted:

Anyone else jump to Moriarty as soon as we got to the "Bomb a meeting, profit off stocks" plot?

Yap.

My dream Moriarty vs Morland showdown might happen :neckbeard:

then Sherlock has to choose between them :twisted:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Oh poo poo, it's Datak Tarr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

The running c plot for one elementary episode was Sherlock disarming a series of timed explosive devices, Season 2 episode 17.
Doubting there will be a brownstone -> brownpebble moment.

He disarmed this bomb like a pro.

Iranian exposition lady would have been better if the info spread out over the season imo.

Morland new evil overlord :twisted: But that scene where he reveals that it was his whole life's work and not just a single action that lead to Sabine being killed was good.

• Locked thread