Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
uhh,,, i have an old mac with 9999 pending updates and an old POS OS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
dur... i dont respect jony ives vision and use a cell phone case lol. i drop my phone non stop due to palsy or smth

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ffffff.. i lease a internal combustion engine car with a POS OS entertainment system and id ont even know it suxors b/c im REALLY stupid

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
buhhhh my name is smythe and I love posting hosed up sexual fantasies on Internet forams oh and also eat boogers farrrrt

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

buhhhh my name is smythe and I love posting hosed up sexual fantasies on Internet forams oh and also eat boogers farrrrt

?

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

you got :owned:

teen bear
Feb 19, 2006

lol if you think smythe makes even 5 figgies

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
i'm at wok right now, where I need to be every day on time

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I moderate forums for free

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

if youre not making ~200k seriously go kill you are self

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
i love my android phone

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i bought last year's phone.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

hey i bought a new car! look at my car. my car is important and a representation of how i want to present myself to the world. vroom vroom!

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

whoa what kind of rear end in a top hat DRIVES that WAY EXCEPT ME who DRIVES EXCEPTIONALLY ABOVE AVERAGE

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.
Space travel is financially unfeasible, everyone I know drives a Tesla Roadster, why do you ask?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm deeply in debt with no way out, and i'm afraid of what's going to happen in two months when my insurance deductible resets.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Share Bear posted:

whoa what kind of rear end in a top hat DRIVES that WAY EXCEPT ME who DRIVES EXCEPTIONALLY ABOVE AVERAGE

this but unironically and far more angrier

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i cant wait to s,emee star wars its liek bacon but in movie form! lol?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Netflix is too expensive for thr sh1t selection. I prefer to use crunthyroll and crackle.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
blaaa.. flurrrr..... i have Tap to Click turned off and use one of those travel mices with the retractable cord with my bent up and not updated core 2 duo macbook

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the gym is too expensive and i dont have time due to working 2 jobs 1 of them at a 5 guys and the other at the toilet janitor cleaning job. a woman will love me for my mind anyways, not my body. she will see my reddit post history and love me for my epic bacons and narwalls. also my epic posts on something sensive and i love hitler and dragging fags to death behind my domestic pickup truck. YOSPOS sucks.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i live in a flyover state and its really good haha. theres a good brewery. its good because cost of living is low and id ont havea CS degree and make my rent by installing windows update and rebooting computers. NO! I Will Not Fix Your Computer, unless of course I'm at work where that's my job and im happy to do with a smile while wearing my wrikled Company Polo. gently caress YOU SATYA! WINODWS 10 SUXXXXXXX!!!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I'm glad to be alive and never fantasize about suicide or being dead or the interminable loneliness of being

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I believe in Jesus Christ.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i hate my roommates!!!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
gonna join up, just can't decide between army or marines

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I use sprint

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
420 every morning in my car before work. hella want to smoke out the girl who works the register but she has a boyfriend

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

hey i just signed up fro CrudBox! it sends me all the crud i want, $20 a month, every first of the month

ther'es something to respect about a man with a larhge consistent crud collection (crudco, maybe i could make an app for what crud youve collected?)

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I want to go out this weekend and just get nuts and run through pussy like drain-o

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

The Management posted:

420 every morning in my car before work. hella want to smoke out the girl who works the register but she has a boyfriend

this unironically (except i hosed her anyway)

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
boy I wish I knew how much real tech companies paid before taking this startup job!

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
sorry man i cant go to lunch my credit's maxed

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
just got a new computer for school *pulls out chromebook*

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
i gently caress my computer to death

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

gargle chome posted:

i gently caress my computer to death

me too

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
no guys i can't go out to lunch i brought a sad piece of poo poo soggy sandwhich that my fat ugly wife made

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I'm racially impure

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I majored in the humanities and have a part time job at a non profit and im working on a screenplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my fav forum on Something Awful is the MMO forum becuase i like to play while my children get taken away by CPS from my double-wide hoarder hovel

• Locked thread