Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

power botton posted:

if youre not making ~200k seriously go kill you are self
i hope you mean 200k before quarterly bonuses because otherwise lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Ive got 42 pages worth of posts in the combined Goon BDSM/Kink and Online Dating megathreads

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i DONT know how to Program Computers

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i'm only living at my parents so i can save up for a house i could buy one right now but i want to have a 20% down payment so i don't have to pay mortgage insurance

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
you fucki9ng idiot. do i look like its my job to help you find something on the shelf? -is wearing company shirt, name tag, novelty hat, clown shoes

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
sig check

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
should i buy an infiniti qx50 or an audi a3

i hear superior adhesives make the panties drop, yo

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

its not spring though

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm going to get rich from these bitcoins that i bought with my figgys! eheheh wake up sheeple!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
with my associates degree from ITT tech and my Microsoft and Cisco certificates, I'm going to really get ahead in the tech industry

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

The Management posted:

with my associates degree from ITT tech and my Microsoft and Cisco certificates, I'm going to really get ahead in the tech industry

how did you find my secret diary

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

HKEY_LOCAL_BALLSACK

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Smythe posted:

i DONT know how to Program Computers

lol!

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
the company i work for cares about me as a person

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i've been using this smartphone with a cracked screen for 14 months but no worries, only three more until my contract with Verizon lets me upgrade

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I got to pick up a bag of weed

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

I got to pick up a bag of weed

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

The Management posted:

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
driving a '96 toyota tercel communicates that i am thrifty, responsible, and know about proper car maintenance

pram
Jun 10, 2001
at my second job there was literally someone with an associates from ITT tech and he said it cost like ~40,000 lmao

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
a have a buddy who owns a computer janitorial company and he said that ITT tech just teaches you by rote how to click on a series of dialog boxes without knowing what they mean what they're doing or what the end result should be

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i have no savings and thus live in constant fear of losing my job, a constant gnawing fear that has obliterated my productivity and will eventually lead to my being fired

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
i have no savings, very weak credit, about 50k worth of debt, i rent an apartment, i don't drive a car (yet, i'm buying a 3k used jeep this winter) and a 90k salary. i'm pure middle class, OP

oh and i also live in fear of losing my job at the startup i work for

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
the hospital is trying to charge me $1000 on top of the $500 they already accepted in payment because it turns out that while the hospital is in-network, the actual doctor wasn't, and now they're saying they're going to send it to collections and I'm worried about dinging my credit.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i thought medical bills couldn't hurt your credit rating, legally

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i was wrong.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

As a Millennial I posted:

i thought medical bills couldn't hurt your credit rating, legally

but do 5 figgy fucktards ITT know that?

edit- o ok lol

'MERIKUH

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

quote:

pure middle class

lol

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i'm going to vote for Ben Carson, i think he has a lot of good ideas that i'm unable to enumerate for you presently other than 'take back America'.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Power Ambient posted:

i'm pure middle class, OP

this is every broke motherfucker that grew up in his parents suburban house and doesn't realize what working at Starbucks and sharing an apartment with 3 other dudes means he really is

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
ahahaha this degree from full sail university will get me a sweet job tightening up the graphics on level 3

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
I'm a 5 figgy FuckTard ITT, and I'd like to invite you to join my LinkedIn network

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i bet if i work really hard and always give 110% then i can succeed!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

my manager's direction is that i should

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i buckled down and just got my taxes done early this year

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

since i wasn't able to take any time off last year were hoping we can have a real nice vacation we the money saved

pram
Jun 10, 2001
mid five figges

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

college was the best five years of my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i figure once we're done paying down our debt i can go back to school for my mba

• Locked thread