Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
4 retarded teenagers playing wcw/nwo revenge all night until sunrise running up and down the entrance walkway trying to line each other up so we could smash folding chairs and baseball bats into opponents faces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Idk if there's an NFL equivalent but NHL Hitz, MLB Slugfest and Tiger Woods' PGA Smackdown are extremely my poo poo

Blitz

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Ty

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Captain gently caress Face posted:

4 retarded teenagers playing wcw/nwo revenge all night until sunrise running up and down the entrance walkway trying to line each other up so we could smash folding chairs and baseball bats into opponents faces

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Is Tiger Woods' PGA Smackdown a real game title? That sounds awesome.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

the wii warioware game with like 12-player modes

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

my niqqa

There's a bar in Sydney called Spawn Point, they have a few old consoles hooked up and that's probably the closest to a video game party I've been to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8teuyCYeDxQ

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

One time i went to a lovely rave that was in one of those entertainment centers that have like arcade games and bumper cars and poo poo like that and it was video game themed and i bought drugs from one of the many toads and there were sexy pokemon and a kid kept putting in quarters for me and my friends on the six man xmen machine and a guy got butt naked and arrested

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The naked man's name ?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

The naked man's name ?

Yo.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I need a Wii U in order to have a video game party

Adbot