Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Email Sent!

I'm an EE student, Subaru Nutjob, Hyundai warranty aficionado, and I recently flirted with a porch. wait, I meant Porsche. Pretty simple to please.

So the Elfster thing is dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Usually I'm on the ball, but finals and projects have killed all my free time. Don't worry Santee, you'll get your box of garbage beautiful present eventually!

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Still tracking some stuff down for my Santee. Hopefully my gift wont end up being lame.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Woop, got what I want for my victim santee, now to find a way to ship it...

He better appreciate it :sassargh:

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Packages are sent!

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Yeah, if postage counted I would have ended sending my santee an e-card. Pretty envious of the state's with their flat rate boxes and such. Hell, it was cheaper sending a heavy rear diff in a huge box down to Florida from ND than it was shipping just a few provinces over.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

My santee's package 1 has arrived yesterday, package 2 is arriving today/tomorrow. :neckbeard:

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Canada Post (who USPS hands off the package to) routinely just "attempts delivery" by dropping off a pickup slip on your door rather than the package, or leaving the attempted delivery slip in your residential mailbox.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Thanks dude!! The letter was awesome too, way to use TeX.

Haha, thought you'd enjoy it. I've been in end-of-term mode so LaTeX just comes naturally from all the report writing.

Shift knob was from a riced civic a buddy picked up at auction, thread should be 10x1.5 (or push on plastic maybe?) Spoiler shows as out for delivery so hopefully it made it one piece. The corners looked like they might be fragile :ohdearsass:

Bajaha fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Dec 17, 2015

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I'm going to bondo it up (or wrap it in CF strips?) this summer and maybe throw it on. It's in way nicer condition than both my stock and junkyard wings!

Thank you!!

Post pics of it installed! EG's are my favorite civic and I only found one lousy photo of your econobox budget racecar when I was creeping your posts.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

It's almost 2016 and my Santa has been lazy or delayed, haven't been emailed by Sock so I'm pretty sure he/she's not a deadbeat. Hopefully the postal system hasn't let me down :ohdearsass:

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

scuz posted:

Finally get the chance to post the awesome stuff that ZincBoy sent me!

A letter explaining just what the crap most of this is, since I wouldn't have had much of a clue.

Multi-use welding pliers! They're heavy and will be very useful in the future.

A loving silicon wafer! I wanna make it into the bitchinest coaster that ever separated a drink from a table, but I'm worried it'll break :ohdear: There's a milled aluminium block underneath it which was likely used as reinforcement for shipping.

Flappy discs! They'll even fit my HF angle grinder!

Welding rods! This accidentally-not-shite picture is now my background so as to inspire me to get off my rear end and buy a welder already.

Thanks, Zinc, you knocked it outta the park :glomp:

:hfive: wafer buddy! Last AI:SS Zincboy sent me a couple, one was chips for hearing aids.

Love how cool they look in person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Four Banger posted:

Canada Post says it's delivered.

And indeed it was! I was away most of the day so I didn't get to open it until late at night. Might also explain why my phone pics look like crap when I looked at them the next day.

Love how you packed it, and my wife loved the little gold glitter gingerbread man.

AWE YEAH! Detailing things! Those microfiber applicators look like they're pretty awesome with the little hand-hole, can't wait for warmer weather to try them out. A bottle of Meguiars Ultimate Compound, and a shitload of confetti (Seriously, you did not cheap out on the confetti. It loves to stick to the microfiber because of static, and I swear I'll be finding it in random places for the next couple months. My efforts to contain it are probably doomed)

THE INCREDIBLE HULK COMICS! BEST STICKER EVER! AND A CARD!

Thanks Four Banger!

• Locked thread