Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Holy loving poo poo, I didn't even know the final season started so soon. Good job, thread. This is the funniest/best sitcom of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
When struck with something I don't want to deal with at work, I often think about just jumping out the window and running away

"I can do anything! I could get a whole KFC bucket! I could join Al-Qaeda!"

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Disgusting Coward posted:

That episode sucked dick. Terrible clunky exposition opener, insanely predictable "here comes the debauchery/Sober Hans" cut that has been done in literally every other sitcom ever, tired rehash of the [not that funny the first time] boiler jokes and that "farty Guantanamo" line was so poo poo it made me cringe in vicarious embarrassment.

They should've left it.

EDIT: Also David Mitchell's weird melty fat-thin face has gone from merely unpleasant to actually upsetting.

You know, I don't actually disagree with any of the specific points you raised, but I still loved this episode. It had a lot of great moments

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Swan & Pedo

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Peep Show does the best wedding episodes

bango skank posted:

The twins! The loving twins!
Ahaha, gently caress, I didn't even notice

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
A mad Jeremy scheme is the best I could've hoped for in a final episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
The episode where Jeremy befriends Jeff is one of my favorites

I think it also has the poker scene which is the best summation of Mark and Jez's characters

"All the reds! That looks amazing!"

• Locked thread