Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

bango skank posted:

I didn't notice until my second run through the series that Mark eventually does run away and get a whole bucket of KFC(on his way to the arcade while Sophie is giving birth.)
"Eating from a bucket... Like a human horse."

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Various Artists, to gently caress with people with iPods.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Hold your horses, honey; I've got coupons for the Pringles!

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Simon? Super Simon? Simon Hans?

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

My favorite episode of the season so far. Olivia Colman plays drunk masterfully and her sliding down into the ball pit was hilarious.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Jesus.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

That was a very Peep Show episode, and that's how it should be. Nice way to end it all. Also man, Jeff hasn't aged at all.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I must have seen IAP enough times to have it memorized, and it still breaks me the gently caress up.

The speech after piercing his foot on a spike is still one of the greatest comedy moments of all time.
"The first award tonight is for best Christ..." is still one that kills me. There's a new series of Mid Morning Matters coming in a few months' time and they're writing a sequel to Alpha Papa which was funny as hell, so that's nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

This show is weird to me really because I find none of the seasons consistently funny as such but all of them have insanely funny moments. It's a hit/miss show but there's at least one moment in every episode, usually more, that is hilariously funny to me. I think that's why I haven't found any of the seasons to be worse than the others. All of them have memorable and funny moments but none of them hold up as seasons.

• Locked thread