Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

mind the walrus posted:

If you have been even remotely like the goon/reddit/4chan/"nice guy"/beta male type at any point in your life watching this show is like a painful, hilarious exorcism.

It definitely falls off after Season 5 or so.

I have a friend who is basically Jez and he once said to me "we're only missing a Super Hans and that show would just be our lives."

It was deeply troubling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

"All cocks are jizzcocks" is a fundamental truth we should all remember.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Maoist Pussy posted:

Maybe you are Big Suze? Or Johnson?

No, I am definitely Mark because

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

(...habit of turning everything into a WW2 metaphor...)

applies to me.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Roach Warehouse posted:

The first episode I saw was the one where they go into the country to meet Sophie's parents, after that I was hooked.

No fooling, my first scene was turning on the TV when it was already on BBC America and seeing two Englishmen burying a dog that one of them had run over.

I had no idea what I was watching, but I liked it.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

EL BROMANCE posted:

From memory, the only part of the film that made me truly laugh was when Neil killed the dolphin

I didn't like that part because it was so...he killed a loving dolphin. There's no way Neil would Neil his way out of that one. Its not like he casually punched some jerk fish to death.

Conversely, I loved Will getting angry in that moron hippie song circle because it was a classic Will freak-out where he wasn't wrong at all.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

That's because Jay's dad was the most disgusting individual ever put on TV yet remained completely believable. You know there's literally thousands of him roaming the Earth pissing on people's feet right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Jez, because many of Mark's bad moments are because of something Jez did in the first place.

Mark would be a neo-colonial overlord in the subcontinent if Jez hadn't eaten that dog!

• Locked thread