Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Sounds about right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Insightful political commentary itt

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Ligur I love you, but you're going to get an aneurysm at this rate. You're posting on an online comedy forum, don't take the musselman invasion and literal (lol triggered) downfall of civilization so seriously.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Kun minä olin intissä ni meil oli siel yks vääpeli jol oli tosi kova ääni

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

BrienneGetsHanged posted:

These countries, like the Middle East, have been at war for a long time. Immigrants want to come here to escape their wars.

And the religious indoctrination that perpetuates those literal centuries of war will of course magically go away once they reach a Western suvakkila.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Wheany posted:

The refugees are mortal people, if they have been indoctrinated, it is decades at most. And unless they intend to live their live in a barrel, they or their children will start to get "counter indoctrinated" as soon as they start interacting with people not of their faith.

Just like people in the Middle East have stopped stoning/beheading people to death oh wait

Look - and I might reveal myself as a Ligur here - education is the only solution. Cultural relativism and the whole "oh, it's their culture" nonsense is hurting the very people suvakkis are trying to protect. Religions are the worst and it is laughable that in tyool 2016 there is still an official Church in Finland.

Edit: kill everyone

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

yeah stonings and beheadings happen everywhere in the Middle East. I loving HATE that country wish we would bomb it again and this time COMPLETELY. Fuckers need to learn some goddamn compassion. I dont want any of that in FInland and all these muslims coming here and threatening my way of life pisses me off.

Unironically yes to all of this

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nenonen posted:

Tortilla tavataan!

Tor-til-la

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Rexroom posted:

This thread needs a chill pill. Everyone is more or less hyperventilating.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Je suis Ligur

That's Savonian for "I'm gay"

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Anyone who thinks Finland doesn't have enough native pedocults already and wants more musselmen should read The God Delusion.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Rexroom posted:

These Muslim hordes are more devious than I could even imagine: They come here, and in an effort to conceal their true agenda - that is, turning Finland into the northernmost caliphate of the Muslim empire - they will go so far as to convert themselves to Christianity!

Tää on kuin vaihtais puoluekirjaa SKP:stä SKDL:ään

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Se on jätkät perjantai, eiköhän pistetä oikein kunnon tumut sen kunniaksi

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nauta posted:

jerry cotton is literally retarded

Ah, so that's why he is the funniest poster in the thread

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Isoisäni kuoli keskitysleirillä senkin rasistit! Tipahti vartiotornista!

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
That's racist

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Fake, there's an unbroken bus stand in the picture

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Onko Stubbi se voimamies tässä tarinassa?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Putting out fires is racist

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

So the kansanedustajat can stay in prison instead of loving over the entire country in the parliament.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Pistin juuri muuten nettivinkkiä fobballe että täällä kiusataan ihmisiä

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

Such as who?

Ligurilaiset, kepulaiset, suomalaiset, valkolaiset, poliitikkolaiset, jne.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nauta posted:

on harrastukset melko vähissä jos persujen tai ylipäänsä kenenkään "vasikointi" somessa saa hepin tanaan :downs:

Better than snorting ground-up tiger penises imo

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

He's a cop so he probably wouldn't get any of it because all cops are literally imbeciles.

You're racist

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

Now now just because he's Kepu doesn't necessarily mean he's into CP.

Who are you and what have you done with forums poster Jerry Cotton??

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Hahahahaha, oh wow.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Rappaport posted:

Muutos 1054

I was really mad about the Great Schism too.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

SnowblindFatal posted:

To be honest, there should be ample housing available in the Helsinki-Tampere region and then we could start dismantling the tasausmaksut. Survivors can stay where they are, but the rest should move to live amongst civilization.

17m2 of moldy neukkukuutio should be enough for every ydinperhe, right?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Let's ignore the unignorable fact that the government is just not as good as the private sector at managing most assets.

The private sector is really good at laundering profits through tax havens while making the tax payers pay for their real or imaginary losses, yes.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Also: at providing goods and services consumers want

But not what they need.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

loving brown people showing up at my door by the tens of thousands uninvited and i dont even have enough coffee for tomorrow morning. Gonna call over my buddy niggerstomper58 who will insanely and brutally murder all of them with bazookas if they don't go back to their war-torn countries. Ungrateful pricks

Hey, I told you my irl nick in confidence!

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Ligur posted:

Good job Hovioikeus, cultural enrichers just got another confirmation using the threat of honour violence and beating up your sister for that reason is acceptable in Finland.

Noh, noh, pitää ymmärtää muita kulttuureja. Älä ole ennakkoluuloton, kuten eräs karvaturpa sanoisi.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Oldsmobile posted:

Ligur, you're basically ignoring real evidence here and sticking to your beliefs. You are basically the person you've spent hundreds of pages bashing.

Say it: "I have seen the evidence, refugees are not a threat to Finland"

SAY IT!

I hate to be the Ligur here, but you do realize that a mass immigration of fundamentalists isn't going to help the society when we just got rid of the old fundamentalists (apart from the jehovas and other hihhulilahkolaiset)?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Oldsmobile posted:

I realize that you can tell me any number of imaginary or theoretical threats and not have to take any responsibility for your words if they don't materialize. Yet can go around saying triumphantly "told you so" if they do.

Hmm yes, curing the disease is better than preventing it

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
What I don't get is that why vital infrastructure like public transportation is even expected to be profitable.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
But who are worse, muslims or hurrit?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Hogge Wild posted:

vieläkin jaksaa naurattaa että suomalaisia on mukana ryhmässä nimeltä sons of odin

No Oodini sentään tulee naapurista, jeesukset sun muut jehovat tulee jostain aavikolta maailman perseestä*

*Ei Turusta

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

It would be awful lonely here if only people who know something about Finnish politics could post in this thread :smugmrgw:

Toivottavasti bensan hinta nousee sataseen litralta niin tiellä ei tulis vastaan kuin kavereita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

Unlike most goons I'm capable of walking.

I thought walking on the streets gets you killed by soldiers of Odin