Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

:coffee:
I've always been interested in these games, but I only managed to play (and give up on) soul reaver 2.

Good work, but could you turn up the dialogue volume a bit? It's really quiet, especially compared to the commentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

Alexeythegreat posted:

The long answer: the dialogue volume is maxed out, so I'll just make everything else a bit quieter
The short answer: sure
Cool!

Yeah, I noticed you said so during the second video. I should've watched all of it before commenting. :v:

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

Alexeythegreat posted:

Ah, so it's just that part where there's a waterfall that is louder than Raziel

why didn't I figure out then that I can just decrease the volume of everything except the speech
No, it's pretty much every part there's in-game speech. The intro FMV was okay, but everything since that is very hard to hear.

Sometimes it's okay, but times like these it's very hard to make out what raziel says. It could be because of the background music though.

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

Melchiahs face looks ps1 as gently caress.

Also, the audio is better now I think, much appreciated!

• Locked thread