Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kangra
May 7, 2012

On the other hand, I have the GoG version of this and I only got it to work properly with my controller once. Though it's a Logitech controller that has kind of iffy support under modern Windows anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

The cathedral, and in particular that bell puzzle, was just the worst. With all the dead ends and leftover parts that seemed like they could be meaningful to a solution, it was extremely tough to know just what you needed to do to proceed. I recall that even with a walkthrough it was still kind of baffling.

I thought the block puzzles weren't all that bad for the time, but there are a lot, and on a second playthrough they get really tedious.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

They made the most of thosee cuts, as all the extra content does make the environment feel bigger than it is. The fact that there's just this human citadel around that you aren't really required to explore gives the world a more lived-in quality.

• Locked thread