Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

Cup Runneth Over posted:

From the description, seems only useful for people who log into facebook.com, which as previously mentioned, I have never done

the facebook container on firefox keeps any website trying to load FB or any of their websites isolated as well. you don't need to have logged in before to keep FB tracking you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

CommieGIR posted:

This was kinda my point: You are making very big assumptions about the capabilities of people who many be struggling with patching, and yet assume they can handle an O365 migration by adding just third party tools rather than resources.

And yes, I'll apologize, the "congrats" was not meant to be antagonistic, but more in disagreement that I don't think you understood what I meant. Sorry :(

https://twitter.com/Shadow0pz/status/1382121406280970243?s=20

Page 9 of 11 :wth: