Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

The Fool posted:

1pass or KeePass, depending on needs and cloud aversion level.

And Operating System. If you want to use Keepass with IOS devices, good luck with that.

Keepass does work beautifully in the cloud with Windows and Android, though.

If you are going to go cloud, always use two factor authentication.

If you want to spend a cubic rear end load of money, there's always CyberArk. It's a little overkill though, lol.

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Aug 12, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

PBS posted:

Usually bad ads or something she clicked on.

Here's a deep dive for the curious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApQls-Xggsc

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

holy poo poo, Broadcom just upgraded my little home network endpoint protection to Symantec Enterprise because Small Business Edition was EOL.

lol, this is absolute overkill for a home network; it's actually meant for up to twenty thousand clients.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

CommieGIR posted:

Meanwhile everyone is abandoning SEP.

Do you have a link to a recent article for this? A quick Google gives me a bunch of negative reviews from around 2008.

e:more recent reviews suggest that SEP is still pretty good, but there's a lot of skepticism regarding the new owner. There seem to be a LOT of questions regarding Broadcom and how they are going to manage SEP going forward.

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Apr 23, 2021