Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Powered Descent posted:

My preferred VPN service is Mullvad, for a lot of reasons. Looks like they have a few nodes in Australia and one in New Zealand. The way their free trial thing works is that you can create an account number anonymously on the website, and it'll work free for three hours, then stop unless you've bought more time. If you're really hard up, there's nothing stopping you from making a new account every few hours, but come on, it's five whole euros to add a month of time.
I'm also trying to use VPNs for the first time for the early vidya game unlocking and that Mullvad client, as nice and simple as it is, cannot hold a connection to any server I've tried to connect to. Something about firewall setup failure. The only support Mullvad's site has for that is linux-specific, nothing for Windows 10 folks like me. Any other free trial options?
Well you can ignore this because I figured out it's just my Windows firewall botching the works up. Things are working now.

DaveKap fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Mar 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU