Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bullbar
Apr 18, 2007

The Aristocrats!
Gift Preferences

I've been thinking about getting into Infinity so some Infinity miniatures wouldn't go astray. I think Haqqislam are my faction of choice.
I like board games! Here's my BGG collection/wishlist. Please no lovely games like Munchkin or Cards Against Humanity.
Computer games are always good. Here's my Steam wishlist
And I have another wishlist here at this games/nerd poo poo website I like Ozgameshop
More generally I've been thinking about getting back into/playing more Magic: the Gathering. And I like Netrunner.
I'm also down for anything OSR RPG related.
Cool random nerd trinkets/gadgets/devices are cool

Please No
Dongs. That would be hard to explain to my wife.

I'm in a lovely little town in rural/central Queensland, Australia

I would sooner die than grinch someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Plague of Hats has a new username, and that username is me! I've also emailed Sir Santa.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Possibly LTTP, but I'll throw in.

Wants: RPGs, board / card games. Something not too complicated that I can play with the daughter (currently 9) would be nice.

When it comes to RPGs, I'm more into modern games, such as 4E, 13th Age, MHR, Fate, and TOR; I already have a ton of stuff for those particular systems but I'd enjoy anything along those lines.

Cool accessories, such as dice, dice bags, T-shirts (men's tall XXL, yes I am a big fatass) and the like would be great as well.

Fantasy / SF books are good too. I literally have a room full of books, but if there are any cool modern authors I might not have heard of, I'd be happy to check them out. No ebooks please, I'm an archivist.

No thanks: Miniatures, CCGs, D&D Next or Pathfinder.

Oath:

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Aw yiss TGSS! Back for year 2! :toot:

Dear winter gods that I don't believe in: I have not been much of a shitlord this year, so naturally deserve to get stuff from internet strangers.

Gift Preferences
I like RPGs, the weirder and more obscure the better. I tend towards the indie end of the spectrum these days, mostly because that's where the weird poo poo is. To give you an idea of what I think is weird & obscure, I still have my copy of Everway, and sadly lost Nexus: The Infinite City when my previous^2 appartment flooded. PDF and Print-on-Demand are absolutely fine. If you've published a weird small-press game all the better!

I'm also a big Gundam nut, and build anime robot models (gunpla etc) when I'm not staring at a screen. I'll go for general nerd kitsch stuff, but my place is tiny and I don't have much free space. Scifi stuff in general is also good, but I tend not to buy paper fiction books (art books, OTOH, are better in print than on screen)

No Thanks
I've got enough board games that I haven't played that I don't want to add to the backlog
White Wolf/Onyx Path games (I write for them, I've got pretty much everything they've ever put out)
D&D/Pathfinder
Minis/wargame stuff
Munchkin/CAH/Exploding Kittens
I know nothing in my preferences might lead you to do so, but :siren:do not give Games Workshop money:siren:
T-shirts (I just got back from LISA and have about fifty of the loving things)
Pervy anime stuff

General location :scotland:

I solemnly swear that I will not grinch, lest the demons that live at the bottom of the Mandelbrot set worm their way into my skull and the Feeders in the Night consume my prefrontal cortex.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Having decided that my bank account can stop whining and take it like a social construct without physical form and therefore no real voice, I'm back for a second year!

Gift preferences

I'm into painting and gaming with my little plastic/resin/metal mans and am always interested in more of that. I'm good for brushes and ok for paint but do have need of minis, terrain and some gaming kit like counters or dice.

My main game system recently has been Dropzone Commander, I am looking to start up a Resistance army as my PHR are nicely built up now and have gotten as far as buying Lifthawk and Zhukov blisters. So basically anything else that comes in a blister pack would be cool!

I am slowly building up a collection of Batman Miniature Game models, if you have a flick through my posts in the current and previous painting oath threads you will get an idea of what I have so far. In short I have small crews coming together for Batman, Bane and League of Shadows. There are also acrylic token sets out there for BMG that would be cool, maybe stay away from the official night Models stuff as it is expensive.

Because focusing on one thing is hard, I'm also starting up on Malifaux. So far I have split a 2 player starter box and am painting up the Neverborn models from it. I'm looking at getting myself some Neverborn and maybe Gremlins or Arcanists. As I said, focusing is hard! Maybe avoid the Lilith Mother of Monsters crew box if you were already thinking of crews to go with the starter set as I have mentioned that one to family already.

I also need to sort out my gaming table for pushing my paint daubed little mans around. I'm trying to put something together that works for both Old-Gotham Batman and the more Victorian parts of Malifaux as I don't have a huge amount of space for storing lots of styles of terrain. Laser cut MDF kits are great, buildings that could pass for late victorian/early 20th century would be awesome or something striking that is more specific to either setting is cool.

P.S. If you buy anything from TTcombat on ebay please tell them that the Something Awful Oath thread sent you and thanks for the sponsorship! Actually same goes for any of the other sponsors. ;)

Please no

Dongs. My wife would freak out if a random stranger started posting those to us....
CCG's. I'm currently trying to get rid of my old card collections so don't need more!
RPG's, unless they are of the videogame variety.

General Location :britain:

Solemn vow: I did not screw up last year, I shall not screw up this year!

Ugleb fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Nov 21, 2015

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Hey, Santa, my name is Safety Factor and I've been pretty good this year. Mostly.

Gift Preferences:
I like tabletop wargames and skirmish games. Currently, I have 40k (don't worry about this, I have enough), Dropzone Commander (PHR and UCM), a few Frostgrave warbands kicking around, and a bunch of converted Blood Bowl teams. My closet is also a sad graveyard of various WHFB models. If I get sent some random model for some game I don't play, that's cool too. I can find a use for anything. I'm also a fan of board games and another cheap one wouldn't be a bad thing. Terrain, paint, glue, hobby tools, or whatever are all welcome. Hell, so are books. Or booze.

Please no:
Anime
Dongs
Card games
Shirts
RPG junk
Weird, pervy models

Solemn Vow:
I swear that my Santee will not be grinched. I've had to Christmas shop in all sorts of weird places over the last few years and always came through despite not being home. I will not gently caress this up either. Hail Santa.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yay, lots more signups!

I am all caught up with Santa's email. Right now I do not have emails from:
Cactrot
Babylon Astronaut
Selachian

Signups for the main round end TOMORROW! Tomorrow is also an American Football Day, and I will be watching all of the football. So I expect to be sending out signups probably later in the evening, California time.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Hi There Santa. I've managed to not kill anyone important or start any wars this year - so go me!

Gift Preferences

I'm a general gamer, but here are some idea.

Wargaming - I'm into historicals and Dropzone commander - I've also got Dreadball and Deadzone, but I was on the kickstarters and I'm good for them.
Historical wise, I have a 6mm British and French Napoleonic armies, and a 1914 British army - all from Baccus. I'm interested in ACW, WWI, and the English civil war, but I don't have any rules systems for those games.
I collect UCM and Scourge for Dropzone, but all I'd be looking for there would be some Falcons, Raven B's and some Eviscerators.
I'm also getting into Frostgrave, but all I have is the rules and a box of soldiers!
I've also got the Lucus Mcabe starter for Malifaux, plus half the starter set. I'm looking at the guild/reserrectionists
Terrain is always good!

RPG's - I'm weird. I like to read rules I'll probibly never get to play. I've made a list of the systems I'm running here - I'm currently running Star Wars Age of Rebellion.

I don't want
Don't give games workshop money!
Dongs are bad.
CCG's.

Soloumn Vow

I have not grinched yet. I will not this year.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Your Gift Preferences. I'm okay with most anything but I only play games over PBP these days so minis aren't very useful. I also don't like the way most alcohol tastes, so no beer please. I do love anime and haven't bought any of the popular series in the last few years. Unlike these prudes elsewhere in the thread I am game for anything you want to throw at me NSFW or otherwise. Maybe don't send me your used condoms; that'd be icky.

If you want some help picking I'd love to get a copy of Dungeon World in my inbox (pdf or kindle format preferrably). I'd be down for any fast and light rules system like that (except I already own and like Atomic Robo). Crunch heavy games are too much work for me to run. I wear a men's large shirt.

I have Netflix and Amazon Prime and HBO Go, so if you get me a movie that I can already watch on one of those for free, that would be a bit of a waste!

Your General Location. Kansas City, Kansas.

I hereby pledge to be a good Santa. May I be buried alive by vengeful brownies and then frozen if I fail to get a gift. This is my first year trying this and I hope I don't screw it up. Getting buried alive would really suck.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
The last two years of this were fantastic, so I'd kick myself if I didn't take part.

Gift Preferences
My hobby desires have evolved (regressed?) to a simple core: I love to build and convert miniatures, and then grudgingly paint them over the course of a month for the oath thread. Usually, this means GW Chaos or Imperial Guard models. And no worries if you'd rather not give that increasingly baffling company money. I'm more interested in older models, regardless of condition, so you could pass on something that someone else gave them money for in happier times. Similarly, I'm not precious about manufacturer - Maxmini and many other companies make fantastic parts that are just right for creating something unusual. Premade textured/scenic bases and paintbrushes are also very handy for the things I do. I also love t-shirts (men's large) and surprises.

Please not
I don't play RPG's or card games any more, and neat as they often look, I never get round to playing boardgames.

I vow not to grinch, just as I have not grinched before

Galaspar fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Nov 21, 2015

Namenlos
Oct 20, 2010
Leaving it to the last minute, as always.

Gift Preferences: I'm a sucker for tie-in merchandise of the stuff I love, which at the moment is PC games (Portal, Half Life and Fallout being the big 3. Skyrim too). Also for the other stuff I love like Magic the Gathering, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, most of the Marvel films + Deadpool, Discworld and Welcome to Night Vale. I'm also a general science nerd, and like astronomy, chemistry, physics, etc. Archaeology/ancient human history as well as dinosaurs and prehistoric stuff is my bag. Jewellery/clothing is also cool; ladies large for preference! If I get paired with an overseas goon, I love trying foreign sweets/snacks.
I really love Steven Universe and Sailor Moon. And cats.

Not-gift preferences: Those Funko huge head things. What. Also I'm not as big into the minatures stuff as I used to be. Pretty much only interested in Sisters of Battle stuff, and even then not hugely. Boardgames not great as we have nowhere to play them (until we move anyway).

General Location: England

Solemn vow to solemly keep my vow of not having ever grinched nor intending to.

Namenlos fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Nov 21, 2015

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
Hi, I'm LoG and I am a serial lurker in many TG threads. This will be my first TG Secret Santa but I was able to do the GBS one year before last.

Gift Preferences: I'm just now getting into playing/painting Warmachine so some terrain, paints, or minis would be super nice. I love X-Wing and ImpAss but own everything in both lines so I also wouldn't be adverse to trying other games from FFG. I'm down for other boardgames and other nerd stuff. I'm in to all things Star Wars. I love all foods

Please don't give GW money and please no NSFW stuff my wife and kid would probably hate it. I also do Loot Crate so no re-gifts from there.

Location Southeast Ga. USA

Solemn Vow I promise to be the best Santa I can be and not re-gift from Loot Crate (unless you'd really like one of the trinkets and don't get the crates yourself)

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I've been putting this off for no real reason. It's time to enter the Crucible of Gifts.

Gift Preferences: I'm a collector of weird games, new and old, and dubiously-playable Beautiful Roleplaying Objects; I own a lot of the more common oddities (Synnibarr 2E, SenZar, and such) but am always open to new strangeness. I'm pretty into storygaming and PbtA games, although I've got the most recent AW/PbtA bundle stuff, and I backed Fellowship. I generally prefer dead-tree books to PDF, but Print On Demand is fine with me. Stuff I've been eyeing lately include Chuubo's, Ryuutama, and New Fire. I've also committed the grave sin of playing and liking D&D 5E, so if you desperately want to offload some books, I'll take 'em.

I live with noted mafia/Awful Survivor goon Allen Wren, so feel free to PM him to ask about my preferences, stuff we already own, etc. if you need.

Gift Anti-Preferences: I'm not generally interested in licensed products unless they're a really weird license; I'd gladly take a copy of the Dallas RPG, for instance, but don't want anything Star Wars/Marvel/WH40K/Doctor Who/etc. I don't play minis games or TCGs, so no minis, cards, paints, or related stuff. Do not give Zak, Pundit, James Raggi, or Their Amazing Friends money, and don't give Games Workshop money while you're at it. Please no anime/manga unless it's volumes 6+ of Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service. Nobody in this house drinks on the regular, so alcohol will probably be regifted. Don't send edible bugs; Allen has... regrets.

General Location: Austin, Texas, home of grackles and traffic

A Solemn Vow: I will send a quality gift in a timely manner! Also, I'll try to avoid last year's situation of realizing all the "packing material" I had on hand was an old LP mailer and electrical tape. This package is going out either packaged acceptably by me or, probably, packaged professionally by online sellers.

Antivehicular fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Nov 22, 2015

Just Dan Again
Dec 16, 2012

Adventure!
I've been pretty solid this year so I'm throwing my hat and gifts in the ring!

Gift Preferences:
-I love RPGs! My physical book collection is kind of lacking in terms of indie content and older stuff after moving from the midwest to my current General Location.
-D&D was my first serious trad game so old/silly D&D apocrypha is more than welcome
-PDFs and PoD are okay, but nothing beats a physical copy in my eyes.
-Board games are great, particularly something retro and obscure enough that somebody in my group doesn't already have a copy! I'm growing my own Ascension collection, and only have the base set and Rise of Vigil so far.
-Trying to get a Frostgrave group together without random minis has been tricky, so plastic dudes of a fantasy bent would be stellar
-Legos count as plastic dudes
-Comics are awesome
-Star Wars is awesome
-Cats are awesome

No thank yous:
-Fate stuff (I love it, but I've got more than I need)
-Pathfinder Stuff (ditto)
-4th or 5th ed D&D stuff (double ditto)
-Movies are mostly wasted on me, as would be most anime
-CCGs or LCGs

General Location:
Oregon, USA

Solemn Vow:
Though this will be my first TGSS, I swear that I will not nor will I ever grinch!

Cobbsprite
May 6, 2012

Threatening stuffed animals for fun and profit.
I love doing Secret Santa stuff, and surprises in the mail is where it's at. Put me down for a Secret Santa.

Very Appreciated Gifts:
I'm a board and card games kind of person, and I love the wild and weird. I've had my eye on Munchkin Steampunk and other Munchkinalikes to add to my Munchkin, Star Munchkin, and Munchkin Bites games. Also new stuff for my (original set) Red Dragon Inn would be lovely. My addiction to FFG games and minis (particularly X-Wing) is bordering on the unhealthy, and I am okay with this particular sickness continuing to take hold. I'm also interested in Car Wars: The Card Game, I got some promo cards with my Car Wars Arena Kickstarter. I'm also SUPER DOWN for exotic or fancy dice.

Less Appreciated Gifts:
I have more than enough reading material that I still haven't read. Comics, animu, books, I love but I have WAY TOO MUCH already. Movies and TV shows, I already have in abundance. Don't give Wizards of the Coast any money, I already escaped from Magic The Gathering once. I have a super picky palate, so please don't food me. I already own enough dongs.

General Location:
Chicagoland, USA

Solemn Vow:
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good, but my misbehavior will never involve Grinching a fellow goon. May my dice turn against me forever if I break this solemn vow.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Squeezing in before the 22nd! Loved it last year, and excited for round two!

Gift Preferences:
I'm into miniatures gaming, and moreso the hobby side of it. I'd love any cool miniatures, fantasy, scifi, historical that are cool and would be fun for me to poorly paint. If they tie into a game system, great! If they into one I play, even better! I'm assembling for KoW a Kingdom of Men army, and some Abyssal Dwarf allies (or vice versa), starting up Frostgrave, looking to grab some Deadzone Marauders, interested in Infinity (particularly Haqqislam or Ariadna) and Malifaux. Any terrain would also be great, as would paints or brushes, or maybe some particularly cool dice. I'd also like the 2nd ed KoW hardback rules.

Gift Non-Preferences:
Please no anime, dongs, maggoty anything, etc.

Please do not give GW money!

General Location:
Maryland, USA

Solemn Vow:
I'm not going to be a dick.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm all caught up! We're up to 87 Santas, including four double-santas. Looks like the trans-TG advertising blitz paid off! :)

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Leperflesh posted:

I'm all caught up! We're up to 87 Santas, including four double-santas. Looks like the trans-TG advertising blitz paid off! :)

It's a Life Day Miracle!

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Gravy Train Robber posted:

It's a Life Day Miracle!

Wow

EatinCake
Oct 21, 2008
Hope I'm not too late on this!

Gift preferences: Quick/obscure games are rad! I played a thing called Toc Toc Woodman & some 80's game called Wizwar with some friends and those are both really fun. Also! Anything custom made would be absolutely amazing.

Do Not Want: I suppose larger games aren't really my cup of tea- I usually have to play them first before really committing to em' (large here meaning something that takes two+ hours to figure out how to play). Also, no miniatures.

Vow: I promise to not be an rear end in a top hat grinch.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Hopefully this beats the deadline. If not, lightning round ahoy.

Gift Preferences:
I like wargames and board games and video games and gamey things. I also enjoy anime and nerdy sorts of things in general. I also like politics.
This is my kickstarter profile for ideas of what I have / like / etc.
That's pretty wonderfully non-specific. I enjoy GW and have caught the Mantic bug in a big way as well. I did grab a tiny bit of Malifaux, but I haven't really done much with it yet.
I would really love people to game with, but I don't think you can send those.

If you would like more specifics I can come up with something, but I have already put off posting way too long trying to think of things!

General Location:
Saint Louis, USA

Solemn Vow: I will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and will post in the thread when I get my present and tell us all what I got and who sent it to me.

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

College Slice

UrbanLabyrinth posted:

Gift Preferences: No dongs, no digital. I have a lot of board games, but I'd love a copy of Bunny Bunny Moose Moose, Valley of the Kings, Welcome to the Dungeon, Eldritch Horror: Strange Remnants, or A Fake Artist Goes to New York if my Santee so wishes. I also have a decent collection of indie RPGs on indie RPGs, but could add more. Can't provide a list of what I have at the moment though. I would also be happy with Unknown Armies books beyond the core, because why not?
Food is a maybe, I don't drink much alcohol so that's a no, but weird stuff like a chainmail dice bag or whatever is also welcome.

General Location: Melbourne, Australia

Vow: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good, but that I'll get a gift to my recipient on time.

In support of recent AusGoon signups, make mine a double! (Could I request that at least one of them be an AusGoon?)

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Hoping to get this in before the deadline! Been out of town and busy but anyway here goes:

Gift Preferences - Basically I play and paint a lot of Warhammer 40K stuff and play a couple of roleplaying games, both with separate but slightly overlapping groups. Most of what I do is painting for commission these days, so I have just about every painting/modeling related goodie I can think of, but hey more plastic crack (models) are always welcome. I also play X-Wing Miniatures and the occasional board game. I have backed a lot of Kickstarter stuff like Warpath, Reaper Bones, Zombicide, Dropfleet Commander and the Paranoia game so I have way more hobby stuff than I do time (like most gaming geeks).
Some semi-specific stuff that would be awesome:
  • Any Dreadball (by Mantic) expansions - I have the original game and have played it once, and I just got Dreadball Extreme. There are I think 6 'season' expansions which add extra teams. I also don't have any extra miniatures like star players or whatever. One team I'd like to get is the Veer-Myn, basically the space Skaven/ratmen.
  • A 3x3' playing mat for X-Wing - just throwing this out there as I don't know what these go for, but something with a planet or just a nebula/starfield as the background would be awesome
  • I think the only smaller models I don't have for the Imperial side of X-Wing Miniatures are the Lambda-Class Shuttle and TIE Defender Expansion Pack, the VT-49 Decimator is something I want to get but it's probably too expensive
  • One model building accessory I really could use is the Flex-i-File #301 "3 In 1" Set
  • I have a few hobby sanding sticks, but a full set like the #550 Flex-Set "Complete Finishing Set" would be pretty useful too
  • I've always wanted to try Android: Netrunner The Card Game

General Location - UK

You have my Solemn Vow to not be an rear end in a top hat, or a grinch.

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Nov 23, 2015

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

THIS IS THE CUTOFF FOR THE MAIN ROUND!

Everyone above this post is in, with the possible exception of
Babylon Astronaut and Krushgroove, from whom I have not received signup emails.

I have replied to all of the emails I've received, and am now processing the Spreadsheet of Cheer. Babylon, Krush, if I don't hear from you by the time I'm done, I'll have to push you into the first LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND.

Anyone coming to the thread now, please feel free to sign up for the first LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND! These rounds are exactly like the main Secret Santa round; the only difference is, you'll be grouped with a smaller number of goons, and you'll have less time in which to get a present delivered. I will allow the round to fill to 8 goons, OR to fill for one week, whichever comes soonest. Once a round is full or 1 week has passed, I'll mix & match the goons in that round, send out assignments by email, and you guys can kick off the gift-giving!

I will run LIGHTNING BONUS ROUNDS up until probably two weeks before xmas. After that, it starts getting really too expensive to get things shipped on time, because shippers are so impacted that normally-only-takes-a-week shipping options are no longer guaranteed, and you start having to buy premium shipping instead. The last few years, we've had between three and four lightning bonus rounds. I figure it'll probably be about there this time too.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Nov 23, 2015

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Leperflesh posted:

Anyone coming to the thread now, please feel free to sign up for the first LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND! These rounds are exactly like the main Secret Santa round; the only difference is, you'll be grouped with a smaller number of goons, and you'll have less time in which to get a present delivered. I will allow the round to fill to 8 goons, OR to fill for one week, whichever comes soonest. Once a round is full or 1 week has passed, I'll mix & match the goons in that round, send out assignments by email, and you guys can kick off the gift-giving!

I will run LIGHTNING BONUS ROUNDS up until probably two weeks before xmas. After that, it starts getting really too expensive to get things shipped on time, because shippers are so impacted that normally-only-takes-a-week shipping options are no longer guaranteed, and you start having to buy premium shipping instead. The last few years, we've had between three and four lightning bonus rounds. I figure it'll probably be about there this time too.

Speaking of which, now that this has started please sign me up for the first LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND as well. My gift preferences are here.

Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

Gift has been ordered. May the first volley of holiday cheer reach its target successfully!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK. ALL MAIN ROUND EMAILS ARE SENT!

If you signed up for the main round but didn't get an email with your Santee, please let me know. If I hosed up in some way, like you got more emails than you should, or I assigned you to someone I shouldn't have, let me know. I go to a fair amount of effort to make sure nobody gets assigned someone they had in a previous year, but it's likely I made a mistake somewhere.

You can also contact me for help or advice! I'll check those emails tomorrow.

You don't need to send me tracking numbers: I just ignore those because no way am I going to try to track 90 presents.

You should review the instructions if you're not sure what you should do next. When you ship your Santee's present, for example, you are supposed to post in the thread that you've shipped!

it's 1:30 AM, I'm going to go collapse now

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Shots fired!

And by shots I mean gifts.

And by fired I mean I selected a postage option from an ecommerce website.

I am as good at analogies as someone who is very bad at analogies.

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
Gifts dispatched! ...They will take a little time to arrive, but this is all part of Santa's plan!

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Sent stuff as well, hopefully my santee will receive his stuff soon :)

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
Hot drat, that's some advanced pre-santaing.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Holiday cheer deployed!

Lichtenstein posted:

Hot drat, that's some advanced pre-santaing.

When if buying a gift for someone I don't know, I've found its best to trust my first gut instinct on what to get them, otherwise I spend days trying to decide what to buy.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

jivjov posted:

Holiday cheer deployed!

When if buying a gift for someone I don't know, I've found its best to trust my first gut instinct on what to get them, otherwise I spend days trying to decide what to buy.

Days, and days, and days, the same half dozen tabs opened, considered, closed, reopened again.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I am a Borderline Poor and will be waiting for payday, but I will not Grinch my Santee.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

I've got a bunch of poo poo coming my way, so I can parcel it up and add dongs personal touches before sending it to my santee in a one-er.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Sent! :toot:

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNxiWo8gRRI

Just Dan Again
Dec 16, 2012

Adventure!
Gift away! It might be a little slow, but given that it's not even December yet I guess that won't be an issue!

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
Just bought a thing for my Santee. I hope it's liked!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Gift launched!

• Locked thread