Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
Joined as wallabees, anyone got a valid friend code?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
I'm probably being very dumb here but I have watched how to videos and everything but the option to enter a friend code is not there? halp

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

pope archibald posted:

I think you figured it out, right?

Nah I just friended you to see if that would work, the 'enter friend code' box just isn't there on my voucher tab, I've given up bothering though - this game's quite fun.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

Ephemeron posted:

Don't even try to win Diamond as a new player - that's where the big bored whales hunt and they have bonuses to medal gains that you or I don't have yet.

haha holy poo poo this, I thought it was quite easy progressing through the ranks but diamond has a couple of players who must be dumping their inheritance into the game.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
I've just hit level 44, with all inside castle buildings, troops and spells upgraded fully with a throne room level 6 and I feel weak as gently caress. This only started happening recently but any opponent who has decent medal rewards wipes the floor with me defense-wise and the only opponents I can beat offer rubbish gold and medals. What gives?

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
I'm not even worrying about my defense towers at the moment, although I am steadily upgrading the castle guards. No it's my offense, generally the players who have 200+ gold will wipe the floor with me before I even get half way through their defenses. :shrug: guess I'll just have to rush and hope my offence gets stronger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
Got Mortars and now I'm overpowered. This game is hilariously broken.

• Locked thread