Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pope archibald
Jun 20, 2006

:420::350:DABS ALL DAY :350::420:
Friend code : XOTWWXMUK

This game is a lot of fun for quick breaks. Its fast and doesn't require a lot of planning on the attacks. I've never played a tower defense game before so designing a good path is pretty interesting, I just wish there were replays so I could see what people did.

Also use paladins right now while they are turbo-boosted, i'll spawn 3 or 4 and just run behind them, they don't die easily and heal themselves on hits.

As for the wars, imo when you are just starting attack the lowest bases to guarantee yourself max skulls on at least 3 of them, then use your other attacks to attempt higher bases or just hit the same ones for the bonus skulls at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pope archibald
Jun 20, 2006

I think you figured it out, right? i'm really enjoying the pearl upgrade system, i just wish it didn't get impossible and expensive so quick. Von can you tell me what I could do to improve my run, or is that L path the new meta?

also if anyone wants to join we could use some more people for war, you can use my friend code PSELTLTAQ to get some bonus loot.

pope archibald
Jun 20, 2006

were you saying that boosted knights are really good for raiding? I'm down to try that but I know the boosted paladins are awesome for defense.

pope archibald
Jun 20, 2006

agreed, people should come join up, this game is not serious at all ( you get multiple chances to beat a base) and can be quiet fun, especially when boosts pair well. These arblasters are awesome right now, I just spawn a few with a cannon or two and follow the mob down the path.

pope archibald
Jun 20, 2006

ah, I'll try that out, or ill just download it on a friends phone.

On another note, is bobes2 a goon? More housecleaning is on the way, Ill kick some more inactives next war. Von what do you want to do about the semi-active pubbies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pope archibald
Jun 20, 2006

Thank you barndoor for getting us into this top tier guild, having these boosts all the time, as well as the +gold % is awesome and I have not had a hard time getting loot at all. Having a barricade always being worked on is nice too since the cooldown is so short, feels more active.

This ninja event is interesting, are we going to get to use ninjas at some point?

• Locked thread