Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bengy81
May 8, 2010
I'm in, somehow missed doing one last year.

Is it too much to ask to find out who is sober and who isn't? I would feel bad if I sent booze stuff to somebody who has committed to not drinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
If any of you loving morons don't have PM's you can send me your info and I will fwd to our fearless leader.

bengySA at yahoos

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I just want to know which of you fucks are sober. Also I have an old fat lab, she is pretty cool, kind of gassy, but cool.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

holocaust bloopers posted:

I was thinking about sending beer from one of the local breweries. Dunno how I'd go about that though.

Couple different ways to do it.

1. Go to a wine shop and get a handful of wine savers, basically they are zip lock bubble wrap bags for wine bottles. Pack tightly in a box with lots of padding.

2. Wrap each bottle or can in plastic wrap or in a ziploc bag, and the wrap in bubble wrap or thick packing paper, then pack them in a box, tightly, so that the goods are suspended at least two inches from the walls of the box.

3. Carve out a foam insert so that the goods are standing upright In the box and can't move.

Basically just make sure that if a bottle breaks it doesn't soak the box, and that it could survive a 2 ft drop.

Also, when you declare your package, label it as a yeast sample or water.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Probably don't have to say this but sending me booze will make a sad panda

Could send you NorCals finest chicken crank instead!

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Teflon Don posted:

I forgot to lie to fedex about my package. Now I'm stuck with a bottle of everclear.

FYI
Its always a "water sample" or a "yeast sample." You can send anything that way for the most part.

Also, you can send dope FEDEX next day air, as long as you seal it in Mylar or something, and obviously don't put a return address on it.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I'm hoping to have mine out Friday, if I can get off work early enough to go pick it up and ship it...

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Gift purchased, should be packed and shipped off by Wednesday at the latest.
Went thoughtful instead of malicious, so Hopefully the recipient appreciates not being put on any watchlists at least.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
If somebody wants to come by my house and visit me and my million kids and fat dog, they are more than welcome. I ain't scared of a little bit of PII getting out into the open.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Everything is packaged and ready to go to UPS tomorrow. Kind of excited to get it in the mail.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
sucker santee, package went out today via UPS.
It's packaged really well, so hopefully it's not broken. Might even show up by Christmas Eve!

bengy81
May 8, 2010

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

One of you is getting two things that are big, black, and offensive tomorrow.

So a thing showed up today...

:3:Thanks dude! I actually didn't have either of those things, and I'm super stoked! I had been meaning (meining?) to check out that book from the library, but yeah, this will be easier to deal with than the awkward stares.

As a bonus, my two year old is happily eating the packing peanuts cuz one of her sister told her that they were popcorn...

EDIT: Santee, my bombpresent should show up tomorrow by COB. Hopefully it's not broken. One of the things was made by a buddy who is getting it distributed in a bunch of the grocery stores around here, and its pretty good, so that's why its in there and doesn't really fit with the rest of the stuff.

bengy81 fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Dec 23, 2015

bengy81
May 8, 2010

USMC503 posted:

Just received gift from I believe bengy.

It owns. Pics will be coming.

Nothing broken?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010

USMC503 posted:

It is great, but the delay is due to laziness.

Big box arrived. Apparently weighing 11 pounds per UPS (box is cat approved btw).

This package, as I mentioned, was VERY well packed. Like holy poo poo.

"Enjoy your beer and salsa." Ooooohhh

A bottle opener AND sealer? This is an amazing invention.

The goods.

Yazzzzz

This Winter Ale and salsa is hella good. One of my favorite beers comes from Colorado actually bengy. The Boulder Shake owns loving bones.

You did good bruh.

e: timg'd because gently caress your tables.

Glad you liked it! Rockyard makes some pretty dope beer, if you are ever in the neighborhood, let me know and I will buy you one! Yeti is probably my favorite beer ever, it's fantastic, and it's worth tracking down some of the different versions if you can. I haven't tried Yule Fuel, but I hear good things about that brewery, so let me know what you think of it.

• Locked thread