Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Pm sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

A Kpro posted:

Are we doing it legit this year or is it still getting matched in pairs thing?

I wanna know too. It's not very secret if the other person knows their gifter!

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Sweet! Hail Santa.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I have a dogge and she is the best :3:

That being said, I'll do my best not to give my secret satan any ideas. Last year was hilarious enough without them.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

XL. I drink. I've already bought one gift for my person. It's amazing

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Everything is ordered. Prepare yourself, santee: I hope you like it :3:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Hey Santa: If you are trying to mail me booze, Apparently it's illegal to mail alcohol to North Carolina? I have received beer in the mail from my friend in PA. If you don't label it as booze, or use a beer container, I bet it will make it just fine :ssh:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Waiting on etsy :sassargh:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

last package will be shipping tomorrow, So by the end of the week my santee should be doing an unboxing.

loving etsy, I swear to god. :sassargh:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Rude. My etsy gift is the nice, thoughtful part. loving artisan gifts.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Goddamnit. Oh well. Santee, I'm sorry I didn't get you a gaping puppy bottle opener. Please forgive.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Thanks Secret Santa. I hope you got something that you have to awkwardly explain to your 11 year old when you leave it on the computer chair so he finds it when he gets home from school.

:vince:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Final piece of the puzzle arrived today. Will assemble and get it out tomorrow for my Secret Satan to enjoy. :v:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

My santee's bombimeanPACKAGE went out this morning. Won't make it by xmas, but shouldn't be too much longer than that.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Are those pubes? Tell me those are pubes.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I hope I'm not that person, because I've received nothing :(

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I blame UPS. I mailed my poo poo on the 23rd and it won't explode on my santee till like the 5th. America is too goddamn wide.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Thanks, Satan!

Rick and Morty is God Tier, and the book is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Glad you liked it, dude. It would have gotten there sooner but that etsy motherfucker took FOREVER. :sassargh:

Carteret fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Jan 6, 2016

• Locked thread