Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

You could create a throwaway gmail for this N4I that would solve that.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Nov 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I already know what I'm sending out and it won't be a 6' chris pratt this time.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

You're getting a black lacy bra fro xmas. Likely a knockoff.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

holocaust bloopers posted:

I should also mention that my GiP Secret Santa will gain exclusive access to my Snapchat where I will post a tastefully curated selection of dick pictures several times a week.

Are they yours or your john's?

Also people can send me quite literally whatever.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

medium

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

NTT posted:

I'm doing a home made gift for christmas this year :)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Got my ~zany~ gift but still need something practical to balance it out :)

Same.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

God if the guy that does the custom glass engravings can do what I want my gift is almost wrapped up. I mean it's no life-size chris pratt, but I think it'll do.

Edit: He just sent me a picture of it and it's glorious. Getting it framed now. Hopefully that puts it in the mail tomorrow.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Dec 15, 2015

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Gift going out tomorrow should arrive next week.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Went to UPS to ship my gift. Asked if it was fragile and needed insurance. I said yes. Since I had it in my own box, they made me buy a new box just to put on the outside of that one. So my gift is going to be double boxed for no good reason.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Mine should be picked up for shipment tomorrow. Sorry Santee, my stuff isn't as awesome as some of the other stuff :(

Don't feel like this. Everything everyone sends/receives is awesome and there's no reason to feel bad about what you've done as long as you've put in a bit of effort into it. Do I think I've sent out the best gift this year? No way in hell. But I did spend a little bit of time figuring out what I was going to get my santee and commissioned something from a local redneck that I think they're really like and I figure that's all that matters.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mine doesn't have a return address.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Out for delivery :getin:

My gift should arrive today too. I hope he likes it!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

holocaust bloopers posted:

Glad you like it! I had a helluva time explaining to the UPS clerk why I had to ship under Booblord.

I'm glad you liked yours. I really loved the way it turned out and was anxiously awaiting you to get it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I actually did buy a clone a willy kit and had planned on sending that with some beer but the idea for the raptor etching hit me and took priority. I commissioned the same redneck to do one for my stepdad in honor of his dog bear that passed a short while back. It's loving awesome too. He'll do those things framed for cheap if you're willing to drive to the middle of nowhere north of marianna, fl. He freehands it with a dremel and a diamond bit. He told me that he was struggling with the necklace at first, but I explained a bit of the backstory behind the pic and the goal, he cut it loving perfect in about 30 minutes.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Dec 22, 2015

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm traveling later this week for five days so if my package isn't in the mail I can give you my Texas address.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Icon Of Sin posted:

Shipped on 21 Dec, expected arrival date is between 31 Dec and 6 Jan. :(

:lol: I'll make sure my house sitting friend gets it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Teflon Don posted:

You don't?

Not everyone lives in missouri and has that poo poo handy.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The person checking my house for packages said mine hasn't arrived yet. I'll be home later this week and I'm sure it will have arrived.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So santa, I still haven't been able to go get that package that needs signature because my transfer case took a poo poo yesterday and I'm still stuck in texas. PM me a tracking number and I'll call the shipping company and see if they can hold it for me or if I can send a remote signature for them to leave it on my porch for me.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I got my artist sister the full kit. It came with two blacks instead of one and a titanium white, though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm on my phone and don't know an easy way to copy the individual image links, but here's an imgur gallery of my present. Thanks! Look forward to trying it when I get home!

http://imgur.com/a/kesCz

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

It's always important to remember if you're going to stick a bottle up your rear end, make sure the top is sealed. Last thing you need is a bit of vacuum in your rectum.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I've got a dick gift ready for any santee in need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Drinking a little bit of that 50 shades of grey wine. Not bad.

• Locked thread