Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
PM sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
If I get you, expect something dogge friendly if you have one.

If you get me, dogge gifts would be cool, or something motorcycle related. Anything dong related will be regifted to my wife.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
If my secret Satan is in the middle Georgia area, I will hand deliver my gift.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
I would kill for real lamb, not the sheep meat that's classified as lamb here in the US.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Gifts have been ordered. I'll wrap and send them once they arrive.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
I've got my santee's gifts ready to ship out. They should be there before the end of the week. You have been warned.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Got a package the other day.

It's from Slim!

Here's the bag of dicks

What's this? A beecock?

Oh! It's for Alfie!

A good book

And a good beer!

Thanks Santa!

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
I actually just started the book and so far I'm loving it. Really engaging and it's about one of my favorite historical eras. Thanks again!

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Mike-o posted:

Eagerly awaiting my buttplug from my secret satan.

Wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

A Kpro posted:

Thankfully my Santa decided to be practical and fulfilled my earlier suggestion of Wild related schwag.

Shot glasses added to the collection, plus big rear end tumbler thing, will most likely be used for smoothies and milk shakes when it's not so drat cold.

Also thank gently caress the liquid that was sent doesn't freeze easily. It was -2F when I found my package, a very chilled bottle of ye olde scotch

Many thanks for the gifts stranger!

You're welcome! Glad you like it. Again, sorry for the lateness.

• Locked thread