Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Hey Putty the actual Games Repainted channel, one of those guys, was trying to rip textures for Mario Party 7 and lost it all during a HDD crash. You could be the hero, the people's champion tm
e: I think it was Fred Fuchs specifically.
e2: actually send me a pastebin and i'll be the hero
e3: not pastebin, dropbox, whatever gently caress you <3

Bible Ian Black fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jan 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
lol I already deleted the original files to save space

the whole ripping process takes only like 2-3 hours, that sounds like a long time but you literally spend this time playing videogames

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Steak Eater posted:

Hey Putty the actual Games Repainted channel, one of those guys, was trying to rip textures for Mario Party 7 and lost it all during a HDD crash. You could be the hero, the people's champion tm
e: I think it was Fred Fuchs specifically.
e2: actually send me a pastebin and i'll be the hero
e3: not pastebin, dropbox, whatever gently caress you <3

I could like link you my parts since putty dumped them all.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty posted:

hey hey hey let's try something new

MDickie's Flesh Emporium!

:siren:Click this fucker:siren:

For some reason MDickie thought it was a good idea to separate the character textures into separate body parts, resulting in a grand old mess of things. I've already finished stuff like the body, arms, and legs, but there are currently 68 unique faces that have to be done and I can't be assed. I want to use this opportunity to experiment with a Google Drive system of submissions that I can use in the future instead of the crappy old one where you have to PM me and tell me I'm cool irl.

- In the drive you'll find the standard grunt face which you can download

- edit it and submit it to the same place with the filename convention I specified, for this i'd prefer if you did a full replace rather than edit the current face

- that's it

quoting this for the new page, the MDickieness is actually almost finished!

Putty fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jan 26, 2016

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
No seriously contribute mdickie heads to the Google Drive, I don't want to be making all of them.

I'm not kidding, I get bored and gently caress around in photoshop while listening to 80s pop music and I've got the day off and no one else is awake because all my friends work 3rd / are drug addicts and stay up all night.

If you guys don't start making faces I'm gonna end up finishing the entire project by myself. We don't want this.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
Yeah ok, I made a few.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
aw hell yeah they're all done expect mdickie game soon don't submit any more

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

9/11 in Space #4

thus ends the "skunkrocker is a cheating bastard" saga of Mario Party, stay tuned for Pagoda Penis guest starring TurboFlamingChicken and friends!

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
I'm glad I finally get to see all the Ron Pauls I added.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
mdickie is practically done and im hoping for a friday/saturday recording time, so if you want to contribute textures you know what to do. be warned though that i'm going to want them finished like a few hours after i give them to you

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Putty posted:

9/11 in Space #4

thus ends the "skunkrocker is a cheating bastard" saga of Mario Party, stay tuned for Pagoda Penis guest starring TurboFlamingChicken and friends!

Man I can't believe Skunkrocker stole all the space gold before committing space 9/11 for real

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

widespread posted:

Man I can't believe Skunkrocker stole all the space gold before committing space 9/11 for real

Yeah I'm kind of a dick

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Skunkrocker posted:

Yeah I'm kind of a dick

a laggy and echoing dick

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Herr Tog posted:

a laggy and echoing dick

I don't know what's with that echo, I don't get it on my end. Putty must have done something.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Skunks audio was recorded on the same track as the game, therefore it's unedited. you need virtual audio cables to prevent OBS from recording skype calls and i wanted to just get a drat episode out instead of installing more crap

e: in the future i'm gonna be changing that dont worry children

Putty fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jan 29, 2016

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Well I don't know where the reverb is coming from. Again, I checked my mic, and it's not making any noise like that UNLESS Skype is doing some weird poo poo I don't know about.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Skunkrocker posted:

Well I don't know where the reverb is coming from. Again, I checked my mic, and it's not making any noise like that UNLESS Skype is doing some weird poo poo I don't know about.

Putty literally just said it. The recording software recorded your voice as part of the game audio and part of the skype call.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Oh

I am dumb

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Always remember.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Concordat posted:

Always remember.

Never forget :911:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

u want that mdickie gurl

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i hope you're all remembering to replace the wav files so that the main menu plays the main theme to burning rangers for the sega saturn

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64856604/clayrenHardTime.wav

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
Dear Diary, Is this how it feels to be an OP Superstar?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Putty please show us your MDickie

thank you

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

this is a good rear end vid

MDickie's Hard Dick Part 1

note: nobody but me was able to hear the audio so

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Oh god some of those faces did not come out well at all.

I love it.

Especially that gangsta rear end Minion at the 9:27 mark

EDIT: here putty I made some art for your thread

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Feb 1, 2016

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I forgot that I made the judge's book One Punch Man

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

meme is life

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Heh Sea Patrol ceiling in the hospital.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

this will probably appear as a stolen graphic under the name "MINION DENTIST SIMULATOR" in the bootleg section of the android app store you can count on it, although it will have to compete with all the Frozen and Goat Simulator dentist games first

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Putty posted:

this will probably appear as a stolen graphic under the name "MINION DENTIST SIMULATOR" in the bootleg section of the android app store you can count on it, although it will have to compete with all the Frozen and Goat Simulator dentist games first

My dream will finally be realized.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
you sure got your rear end kicked by those guards, Putty

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Blind Sally posted:

you sure got your rear end kicked by those guards, Putty

forusm game: count how many times i get arrested over the course of four episodes

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Hey Putty I'm on the last level of THAT GAME so idfk if you want to play it for a video or whatever, but if you do play it on Kids mode because if you're half as bad as I am at the game then you won't see the end if you play Adults mode.

GEE WHAT COULD IT FOOKEN BE
e: well i guess i'm doing NG+ because EFB copying wasn't disabled meaning i probably lost half the textures, which would make sense as to why there were so many textures missing from the folder i guess? hahah i want to die
maybe half the textures is good enough since the game runs like hot rear end in a top hat with that setting off

Bible Ian Black fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Feb 4, 2016

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
maybe i should link to the ripping guide in the OP

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
heck yeah!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
its in the OP now as WIP someone else quote it cause i want to play videogames instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

MDickie's Hard Time #2

good night beautiful soul

• Locked thread