Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Just lol if you're still in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

"just gonna re-enlist once. Y'know, save for school!"

*9 years fat wife and 4 kids later*

Welp insurance ain't cheap guess I'll stay in. Btw I hate my life so gonna go ahead and keep you assholes at work while I watch YouTube videos.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I mean it's the lesser of evils.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

People have been getting NJP'd because of poo poo they post on Facebook for like the last 3 years dude

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Wait what are we even talking about

All I'm saying is who was ever AD and thought they couldn't get in trouble for that poo poo

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Haha Jesus Christ I'm talking about male Marines commenting on female Marines pictures on satire websites posting poo poo like "pog rear end wook make a sandwich" but that's absurd.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

:thumbsup:

I don't get it though I thought text messages had no legal value, at all. I mean I get it's Mil law and they can pretty much make it up as they go but that's absurd.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I knew someone in the AF and they always went on about how politically correct everything was and that people were terrified of offending others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I love the I am Legend syndrome where people think they can be will smith in that movie irl. Like that poo poo exists in some capacity in the actual mil outside of contractors and such (well maybe, but extremely niche)