Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Be a man. Join the infantry.

translated to grunt: don't be a pussy you loving pussy, have some heart

now go over there and scrub those rocks clean with that toothbrush while i jack off in the portashitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
You're not obligated to poo poo until you sign your life awaythe contract

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

have her watch that military rape documentary

That was my first thought before I even saw you said it.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

What the gently caress is butter butter jam?

It's what marine rifles and machine guns do because they can't afford any gun lube :haw:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I swear to good lord god almighty if you utter battle buddy one more time I'm chain probating you, Vahakyla.

ROGER THAT BATTLE BUDDY, DRILL SAR'NT SAID WE GOTTA MOP ALL THE JIZZ OUT OF THE SHOWERS HOOAH

Seriously dude if this is your only choice for a future, don't go combat arms or some dumb poo poo. Don't act like idiot 19 year old me.