Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play “Spongebob's Boating Bash”

Spongebob's Boating Bash is a budget vehicular combat videogame centered around Spongebob and his woes as he attempts to obtain his driver's license. I've been told it's comparable to the likes of Test Drive: Eve of Destruction, but I haven't played that myself. What I do know, though, is that even though Boating Bash claims to be a party game, it has a story mode, and that's what we're looking at here.

About the Let's Play

I'll be joined by a co-commentator this time: a dear friend named Powerdork. I will be subjecting Powerdork to ceaseless prodding and questions along our journey. The only thing I ask is that everyone avoid gameplay and story spoilers where possible.

Videos

GamesAreSupernice fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jul 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU