Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Wanamingo posted:

Not one human in sight -- let's play Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

As I recall, Fall and War for Cybertron are supposed to be a reboot which ties in somewhat with the Transformers Prime 3d cartoon, which is definitely something people should watch. There are human characters, and one of them is quite annoying in the first season, but even so, she doesn't appear all that much, and the Transformers are really given a time to shine. Best of all once that season's done, things get so, so much better. I really can't recommend the show enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Wanamingo posted:

Are there any arcs or individual episodes you could recommend? I'll have to sit down and watch some.]

Thing is, Transformers Prime has long arcs and character development that last through the whole series; all I can do is recommend the usual first-3-episodes routine and see if you like that. That said, the first three episodes do a lot to establish the series' main elements, such as a surprisingly dangerous/competent Starscream.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The amazing thing is that I remember the next set of stages being the ones that really broke CJacobs :unsmigghh:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Mappo posted:

The Wizards play Bubsy - Part 6 - RAMPANT BEAVERY

In which Lee and Tony play the levels that start to break people.

Holy poo poo, you actually beat the river UFO :stare:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I'm kind of disappointed the Wizards are gonna go for Silent Hill 2 in October instead of the far more horrific Bubsy 2 :v:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Mappo posted:

So a update on more Bubsy......

We have plans to play 4 more Bubsy games.

Bubsy 2
Bubsy 2 Gameboy edditon
Bubsy in Fractured Furry Tales on the Atari Jaguar
and Bubsy 3D

These won't be back to back LPs, that would kill us.

Ahahahahaha yesssssss

On a more serious note, are the Bubsy 2 games going to be concurrent? Last I heard, they were basically the same thing, levels and all.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

LogicalFallacy posted:

I don't think I'm up for LPing it myself, but I will happily get dragged along for co-commentary for it.

Same here; the first Bad Rats was amazing and I want in on talking about this one.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Mycroft Holmes posted:

the die has been cast. the rats approach.

I dunno if it's bad form to await an LP you're taking part in, but gently caress it~

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

GamesAreSupernice posted:

Actually if you apologize three times in a row, one of us appears in your mirror. No one knows what happens after that.

Neither of us will be virgins!

Also Mycroft Holmes' audio is nowhere as bad as mine, at least commentary-wise.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
To be fair, Bad Rats has a way of draining people's intelligence.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Mycroft Holmes posted:

where are the rats. i was promised rats

Part of me's kind of dreading reaching Chapter 3, if only because I'm sure there'd be one entire video of me just laughing :v:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

CJacobs posted:

edit: blind sally what have you done to my thread title

Beautiful things, CJacobs, beautiful things :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

CJacobs posted:

I can't believe this is my legacy.

Ten thousand years from now, when the Zarquonian scout ships land on the blasted wasteland that was once our Earth, they will find a single monument, one solitary obsidian stela standing above the endless dunes. Inscribed upon the dark pillar will be runes glowing with eldritch (or perhaps, just radioactive) power, a remnant of the Trump War that ended all life on our accursed planet. The wisest minds of the Zarquonian Star Empire will pore over the ancient inscription, their priests will whisper prayers in guttral, long-forgotten tongues to gods older than the stars themselves that their scientists be given the wisdom to decipher the last words of a vanished civilization.

But it is only with the passing of strange aeons, when death itself has been ground to dust and the lights in the sky flicker to nothingness, will the last words of Old Earth be known:

quote:

"WHAT COULD PAWSIBLY GO WRONG?"
-CJacobs

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

LogicalFallacy posted:

Yo. A new Rats video should be happening tomorrow. If it doesn't, feel free to yell at me on Discord. I'll blame the slow pace of the updates on my burning, fiery hatred of the game and my great desire to never hear or see anything of it ever again. Also, the folder with all the audio files is a massive loving mess.

It's tomorrow :colbert: But seriously, those are perfectly understandable reasons.

Addamere posted:

[Plants vs Zombies has me in the mood for some more tower defense, so I'm thinking I might start up Sanctum or Orcs Must Die! fairly soon. Let me know if there's a preference.

Sanctum please!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I should remind everyone that there's another 3 chapters of Bad Rats coming :unsmigghh:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Mycroft Holmes posted:

where are the rats

I'm just hoping LogicalFallacy's alive :ohdear: Crossposting from the Steam thread:

END ME SCOOB posted:

So I just spent all night finishing up Bad Rats Show.

And now I have to beat it again because as soon as the ending happened, (PROBABLY NWS) this happened and I didn't get to see any of it.

gently caress you, Bad Rats Show. You literally made me hemorrhage.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Man, I never realized just how giggly I got watching Bad Rats Show.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

LogicalFallacy posted:

And this isn't even Chapter 3 yet, where you got really bad.

I'm definitely getting the feeling I'll be laughing through entire videos :unsmigghh: So much schadenfreude.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
You do realize that we need to see this Warboy picture now, right? :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

liquidypoo posted:

:saddowns:

Viewer discretion is advised! Extremely pale, probably didn't need the white paint skinny man imminent!

It's me, I'm the one who posted a picture of himself at your request

Okay yeah, this makes the story a shitload more hilarious :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

ChaosArgate posted:

That ending is adorable. :3:

I agree! Such a wonderful little gem :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

GamesAreSupernice posted:

What if LogicalFallacy is literally dead

END ME SCOOB posted:

So I just spent all night finishing up Bad Rats Show.

And now I have to beat it again because as soon as the ending happened, (PROBABLY NWS) this happened and I didn't get to see any of it.

gently caress you, Bad Rats Show. You literally made me hemorrhage.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

CJacobs posted:

Hell, I'll agree to that. :respek:

When it happens, I want to co-commentate. This can only lead to good things :unsmigghh:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Oh God, this'll kill CJacobs. Seriously, I've watched Smite's stream of it that disaster- if it doesn't bring back memories of the kidney stones, I'd be flabbergasted.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Mycroft Holmes posted:

i am 100% ready to guest on that stream cjacobs. pm me. let's do this.

Same here, CJakes- give me a time and a place!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I am somehow even less confident about the RPO movie now :smithicide: As far as I can tell, there is a supposed 'optimal solution' for each level, but the randomized physics and controls (at least, that's how it seemed to me) make it so that even if you pick the intended solution, you can still screw up.

Basically, Steven Spielberg made Bad Rats Jenga.

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Feb 2, 2018