Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

I need to use the bathroom!

Full Spectrum Warrior started life as a simulator developed for the U.S. Army, before it was reworked into a commercial product. The result is an interesting game that plays like little else out there. Also my co-commentators could not care any less about the game so enjoy the video LP version of a shitpost!

VIDEOS

I Wish My Hot Cakes Spoke Spanish (Part 1)

"what ius thje name of the hat with the featehe it" (Part 2)

It's Awful, It's Stupid, And I Hate It (Part 3)

I Refuse To Re-record This Garbage (Part 4)

Boring Brown Khaki-Wearing Soldiers (Part 5)

Season 12 of Seinfeld (Part 6)

(cough in sandstorm) (Part 7)

#Sponsored #TacoBell (Part 8)

I'm a Terrible Mexican (Part 9)

Inky, Pinky, Blinky, and Slowmo (Part 10)

UZflipsoffLoco.png (Part 11)

THUMBNAILS

Iron Chitlin fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Dec 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

"what ius thje name of the hat with the featehe it" (Part 2)

Kangra posted:

I really wish there were more games like this. Even its own sequel isn't all that like it (unless the first 15 minutes were drastically different from the rest, since I gave up at that point).

Something like the Graviteam games would be pretty neat with some of these mechanics, too.

I have owned the sequel for many years and have never gotten farther than the tutorial before getting bored.

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

It's Awful, It's Stupid, And I Hate It (Part 3)

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

So...I kind of forgot about this thread and kept doing videos, but I feel like I should at least get the rest of videos in here before finishing the LP in case there were some people following exclusively from the thread, however in order to avoid just dumping a large number of links in a single post I'll space them out over the next week or so. Sorry for forgetting!

I Refuse To Re-record This Garbage (Part 4)

Boring Brown Khaki-Wearing Soldiers (Part 5)

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

Season 12 of Seinfeld (Part 6)

(cough in sandstorm) (Part 7)

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

#Sponsored #TacoBell (Part 8)

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

Only one more episode to go before I can end the absolute worst, yet somehow most hilarious LP, I've ever done. God I can't wait...

I'm a Terrible Mexican (Part 9)

Inky, Pinky, Blinky, and Slowmo (Part 10)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

It is finished.

UZflipsoffLoco.png (Part 11)