Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
This is one of those games whose premise intrigued me, but which I never ended up trying. I've been enjoying these little videos so far; keep up the good work! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
#AustralianLet'sPlayerProblems

:(:hf::(

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

GamesAreSupernice posted:

We're only off-topic if someone doesn't let's play Duel Masters.
Well, there were four Duel Masters videogames released in English. :v: Three for handhelds and one for the PS2. I played the latter, and it was decent enough.

LPing card games is a tricky business at the best of times, of course. So, uh... Good luck with that.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Hey there, folks! Today I'm sharing a video of a game that I'd been curious about for quite a while, ended up grabbing during the holiday Steam sale and which I've thoroughly enjoyed since. Armello is a strategy board game made by League of Geeks, an Australian indie developer. :australia: One review said "It's like Game of Thrones, only with animals"; in so much as players are competing to become the next ruler of Armello via backstabbing and quite possibly some front-stabbing too.

This is just a little solo commentary glimpse of gameplay which I'm hoping will bring Armello to more goons' attention, and potentially allow for some four player goon chaos in future videos! Even if this video ends up being a one-off, I hope people will enjoy it.

So, Let's Play Armello!

Oh, and the game has a few pretty cutscenes that I'm going to link as extras. Check them out if you like.

Debut Trailer
Horrors and Heroes
Usurpers

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Night10194 posted:

I am terrible at Armello but I had no idea there was a goon group for it.
The SA thread is here with lots of info in the OP that might better express some of what I was trying to say, and the Steam group is Goonmello.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Although it got posted at a very poor time (just before Zain's weird pantie-based game), I'd like to thank the few folks who watched my Armello video. :toot: I'd also like to point out two things:

1) Armello is due for an update on Feb 1st.
2) It's on sale on the Humble Store right now.

So if you were interested, now's a good time to try it.