Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Are there lightgun peripherals for PC? Because holy poo poo, I want to play Blue Estate properly after seeing it in motion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

anilEhilated posted:

Yup, that's two of us.

That's three. Ridiculous violence is the best violence.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

So much of Bubsy would be fixed by the simple addition of being able to take multiple hits like Sonic. It still wouldn't be any GOOD, but it wouldn't be so horrible.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w6L93kD3xw

This is what watching Bubsy feels like.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

The :killdozer: is the greatest thing I've ever seen and I need Brigador now.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I used to be able to one-credit clear Time Crisis 3. I loved that game in the arcade in college.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Artificial Beats posted:

Nice! I've only 1CC'd this once at a machine, and that was because I had a random stranger with me for co-op and also because of sheer dumb luck on my part.

I am also jealous that you have/had a machine in your college's arcade. The "most frequently played" ones at mine are DDR Extreme and a Capcom vs. SNK 2 that was built inside a recycled Beatmania cabinet. It would've been nice if we at least had a Time Crisis 2 machine!

We used to have both TC 3 and Crisis Zone when I was at University of Michigan. Sadly, I went back recently and the Crisis Zone machine went out of commission permanently.

That game was awesome and its PS2 version sucked because they removed the ability to progress scenes faster than they should go, which totally screwed up the time attack aspect.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I am terrible at Armello but I had no idea there was a goon group for it.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Mycroft Holmes posted:

where are the rats

There was just a rat, he had whimsical fantasy adventures and a little rapier and did little bows when he beat someone in a fight.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Zenithe posted:

This game was made in flash by one crazy person. It is basically what you would get if you asked a very creative five year old what would make Contra as cool as possible.

This game looks loving amazing.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

it's everything i dreamed it would be

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Intrusion 2 is the game we all imagined looking at box art or reading instruction manuals for other, lesser 2d shooters when we were 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Intrusion is everything Contra should be.