Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

oh man PxZ and Shovel Knight already I'm being pampered over here :allears:
(mind putting updates in the SSLP checker? things could get hella elongated.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Carbon dioxide posted:

:eng101: Actually, water really isn't that good at letting light true. In the sea, it's already pitch black like 50 or 100 meters down. Doesn't have much to do with density.

At the bottom of the ocean, the water is very dense. The density plus some weird chemical tricks makes it so that there's actually puddles of liquid CO2 sitting there. And there's also a whole bunch of methane ice. Both are greenhouse gases and there's a lot of it - if those escape and bubble up, we'd have a bit of a problem.

Product of Pressure, temperature and density :science:
So if the oceans really do warm up a bit say hello to recent history's biggest dutch oven prank.

except we all die.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

e: Oh, and the game that never was, Bio Force Ape. :v:

The gently caress :stare:?
What kind of wizardry did they do?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Effort in the casual LP thread? Why I never!

(go for it)

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Let's Play: Bubsy is a Cats Game.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

anilEhilated posted:

Aria does that too, although that at least somewhat clues you in. Dawn of Sorrow is just stupid.

Actually Dawn has two divergence points, and the More interesting one comes first.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

AllisonByProxy posted:

Playing old From Software games to kill time before Dark Souls 3 comes out so why not record them for others to enjoy! Let's begin!

Shadow Tower Abyss, the PS2 sequel to the PS1 classic Shadow Tower! This is going to be a low effort LP. No commentary. No editing. The game shall speak for itself. Probably not worth it's own thread but someone might want to check this neat game out so I'll be posting the videos here.

Episodes
01 - Shrine Below the Forest / Silent Shore
02 - Blue Light Area
03 - Insect Area Part 1
04 - Insect Area Part 2
05 - Insect Area Part 3

Edit: Churning these out because this game is too good.

Oh man I wish this was a full high effort LP.
Love the Kings field games and it's like.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Harmony of dissonance is just a terrible game though.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Angrymog posted:

I'm disappointed that they didn't have both models of mimics in.

They do tho

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Its me LP!
It was me all along, LP!

You all bought it!
Even my immediate family bought it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Legendary enemies are usually one per encounter group, and its a random chance of them appearing that I believe isn't tied to level.
E: It is

FO Wiki posted:

The Legendary chance in an encounter below level 5 is zero. >L5 10%, >L20 12%, >L30 15%, >L40 18%, >L50 20%

There are fixed location named legendaries but theyre few and far in between.

However there isnt much that can stand up to a fully upgraded combat shotgun with max ranks in rifleman.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Aug 2, 2020