Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I haven't had time to look through this thread yet, but are there any SSLPs here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Here is an interesting video to watch after finishing Edith Finch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bMn4CoyUkM

EDIT:

BioEnchanted posted:

What Remains of Edith Finch Part 5 - The Tales of Lewis Edie, Dawn and Edith (Finale) TRIGGER WARNING - Gregory is 2 years old, and given how the characters all end up in their stories, you can see where this is going.

In which we finish the story.

I really love how Lewis's story gets you in his mindset, the monotony of his work leading you to seek out more interesting vistas, getting you just as engrossed in his imagination as he is as he completely disassociates due to his drug withdrawal. And all the while, you keep moving the mouse, beheading the salmon, part of the factory, no longer aware of it, but still making the motions.