Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesandjjthrowaway
Feb 14, 2020

by Reene
This is wesflarger. Using this throwaway account because both myself and jeremystery were probated for so drat long by the humorless burt sexual. That's all I'm saying about that because the GBS forum internet drama isn't what this thread is about and not why I joined in the first place. It's about playing the souls games at the lowest possible level, and that's what I want the discussion to be focused on. I do talk about it a bit in the LP but that's not the center of the thread. I do think I have something not awful to offer the LP threads with my under leveled souls playthroughs. By the way, nine gear crow, I owe you a half hearted apology. Your reaction to my antics was fine compared to other mods. Anyway, i'm seriously not a meta troll or anything just a gay nerd that wants to talk about video games and I DO give a drat about the LP forum.

Here's the first update https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB5...Jb&index=2&t=4s I have three others recorded and I'll update them each day as my voice recovers from my horrendous chest cold. I would like to get a discussion going on playing the souls games (in this case Bloodborne) at their lowest possible levels, because I have done it with every game. It's entirely possible and you can still create a pretty powerful character. It also shows just how whiny some people are about a game being too hard because they really aren't that hard if you know what you're doing. Let me know what you think and give me any suggestions to make the thread and the videos better or more entertaining. I'm a pretty seasoned and good souls player so I think I have something to offer to people who who also play the Fromsoftware games.

If you don't know, Bloodborne is a Fromsoftware game and is a spiritual successor to the Souls series. They get a really stupid reputation of being too hard and then a lot of people who just suck at the game try and spin it to make Souls games seem like bad designed games. Which they are not. They are the best designed games I have seen in my life and they are not that hard and very enjoyable if you take the time to learn the mechanics and get familiar with each game. I've beaten them all at their lowest level except Dark Souls 3. Let me know what you think and any criticism is welcomed as long you're not just being an rear end in a top hat. If you're going to be an rear end in a top hat at least be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU