Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Hey, I actually remembered do do this for the first event for a change! Hopefully I don't forget to fill in a the foreign UF card like usual since I know gently caress all about it.

Ronda Rousey Sub R1
Joanna Jędrzejczyk KO R2
Mark Hunt KO R3
Uriah Hall Decision
Stefan Struve Decision

FOTN: Hunt vs.Bigfoot
POTN: Rousey
POTN: Jędrzejczyk

Thauros fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Nov 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Conor McGregor Knockout, 3
Chris Weidman Decision :smith:
Ronaldo Souza Submission, 3
Demian Maia Decision
Max Holloway Decision
FOTN: Chris Weidman vs. Luke Rockhold

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Dos Anjos - Dec
Overeem - KO 2
Diaz - Sub 3
Kowalkiewicz Dec

I'm gonna get killed on this one cause I picked Overeem and Diaz for purely sentimental reasons and I no loving clue about the women and probably guessed poorly judging by the responses.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Thauros posted:

Dos Anjos - Dec
Overeem - KO 2
Diaz - Sub 3
Kowalkiewicz Dec

I'm gonna get killed on this one cause I picked Overeem and Diaz for purely sentimental reasons and I no loving clue about the women and probably guessed poorly judging by the responses.

:lol: Got a couple of methods wrong but ended up going 4/4. Shame I didn't place a parlay

• Locked thread