Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

nomadologique posted:

You can definitely crim ein your sleep my man, I have just the crime for you: it's called smurfing, and it's when you use malware to turn a bunch of strangers' computers into a network to spam dickpill ads to other strangers via email. These dickpill ads contain more links to more malware, adding yet more computers to your network.

I don't know how this is profitable but I'm sure somebody could hel pyou out with that.

That's just what smurfs call loving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

Do any of you have experience creating crimes, and is it legal where you are? What are the preferred crimes you like to do? Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.

Here's an idea I had:

Go to barber shop and get a bunch of hair off the floor when nobody's looking.

Now, when you do a crime, sprinkle the hair clippings around the crime scene, if you're lucky there will be a whole bunch of different people's hair.

Now, when they do trace evidence and analyze the hair, they will get DNA for like a whole bunch of people and it will confuse the royal poo poo out of them so bad, I bet they won't know what's what! Except I guess they might be able to tell the hairs have been cut with scissors and might figure it out.

I'm not a criminal that's just a cool crime idea I had. Never heard of anyone trying this.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I recommend visa overstay and music piracy.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
Personally I enjoy raiding homes. If you know someone there and can get access via someone who lives at the home, what's the crime?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

peanut posted:

I recommend visa overstay and music piracy.

Your user name reminds one never to go in without one's setup.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
If you are going to crime then don't waste time on piffling things like cutting hair or "smurfing": you got to go federal. Something about transporting stuff across state lines? Steal a dirt bike and ride it out of your hell-hole mid-western state to somewhere cooler

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
we have blue and white collar crime here but i havent heard of any other colour collar crime so maybe if you wore a yellow collar say, you could get away with crime

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

concerned mom posted:

we have blue and white collar crime here but i havent heard of any other colour collar crime so maybe if you wore a yellow collar say, you could get away with crime

Yellow collar crime is just white collar crime committed by dirty people.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Throw a mcdonalds bag out your car window while driving. No loving laws

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
You should definitely throw a seed of some kind at somebody.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

crime doesn't pay, op. even when it's not illegal

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Lowtax posted:

I want to do some crimes that are fun, exciting, and profitable. Also I don't want to exert a significant amount of energy in the process, and I'd really prefer it if I could use a dirt bike in the process, for whatever reason.

A low effort dirt bike based crime that is profitable, that's a tough one. The lowest effort dirt bike related crime I can think of is to ride one without a helmet but I don't know how profitable that will be, hth OP.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Are we including thought crime?

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
I think in the Crimea its legal, i mean its even in the name.

leethasbro
Apr 11, 2005

Rat Enthusiast
i heard once that international waters are a crime free zone so maybe try that? good luck OP hth hand

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
i'm pretty sure stealing my heart is a crime. in which case, you are already a criminal.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Steal a fish.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
lowtax is like, the opposite of balding

every time i see him, his hairline just gets lower

props to you lowtax for passing on this gene

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Become a pimp Lowtax. It's an easy job that only requires slapping ho's and depositing the green under your mattress. And you can gently caress your inventory too! In most parts of Los Angeles county it's legal if you give the po po a cut.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
please contact me for the perfect crime

all the info you need for only :10bux:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Maldoror posted:

Here's an idea I had:

Go to barber shop and get a bunch of hair off the floor when nobody's looking.

Now, when you do a crime, sprinkle the hair clippings around the crime scene, if you're lucky there will be a whole bunch of different people's hair.

Now, when they do trace evidence and analyze the hair, they will get DNA for like a whole bunch of people and it will confuse the royal poo poo out of them so bad, I bet they won't know what's what! Except I guess they might be able to tell the hairs have been cut with scissors and might figure it out.

I'm not a criminal that's just a cool crime idea I had. Never heard of anyone trying this.

lol it happens all the time, the reason you dont hear about it is because it works

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Crime is illegal here but I hear it's legal in the poor black part of town. You might have someplace similar where you can do crime without interference from "the fuzz"

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

1gnoirents posted:

lol it happens all the time, the reason you dont hear about it is because it works

But it doesn't. All the police need to do is go down to the science labs, talk with the science geek there, and he'll run all the hair dna in super fast looking computer. Then it'll show 3 barber shops where the people could have gotten their hair cut.

Its only a matter of time before they get you, usually 8 minutes before the next show.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Lowtax posted:

I want to do some crimes that are fun, exciting, and profitable. Also I don't want to exert a significant amount of energy in the process, and I'd really prefer it if I could use a dirt bike in the process, for whatever reason.

do flips over old ladies on your dirt bike and snatch their purses while they are mesmerized

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Here are some cool dirt bike related crimes that involve selling socks online:

Threaten to ruin yours or someone else's Grandmothers lawn if they don't provide comfortable knitted socks by the end of the week. If they do provide it you get free socks to sell online at high high prices. If they don't provide it you get to ride your dirt bike all over their yard and ruin their rose bushes.

I call this next crime "Sock Snatching". Essentially you pretend to fall off your dirt bike. When someone comes over to see if you are okay either you or an accomplice throws a hive of bees at them. When they are running around tell them to take off their socks and throw them as it will get rid of the bees. It doesn't get rid of the bees. Take their socks as they run away crying and you got yourself a pair of free socks my friend!

If you want to incorporate heavy lifting into the equation, this one is for you! Sneak into a gym, steal seventeen of their heavy weights. Call them up and threaten to kill the weights if they don't deliver at least 10 pairs of socks. Make the pick up in your dirt bike as this will look flipping sweet. Sell the socks online to the people that had just had their socks taken from them. You will make lots of money!!!!!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I learned recently about this dude who falsified tax credits for historic property revivals and made a few million bucks. He just got greedy and went to jail. Lowtax have you considered getting into the preservationist fraud game?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Isaac posted:

Throw a mcdonalds bag out your car window while driving. No loving laws

This is just hosed up....only a truly degenerate, execrable individual would do such a thing

64GB
Apr 8, 2015

Who would need any more than that?!
Apparently rape is OK if she asks for it.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

They never arrested WWE tag team Cryme Tyme so I'm pretty sure cryme is legal. Not sure if that's the same as crime, but I bet you can use that as a defence in court!

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
You should prank call suckers, be sure to *67 though

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Low tax have you tried loitering. It's like the gateway crime to hard poo poo like identity theft

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i do crime. im a crimeanal.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Don't, lowtax, it is illegal

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

i do crime. im a crimeanal.

we dont talk about project mayhem

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Quote-Unquote posted:

Okay, I changed my mind about it anyway, thank you. I don't feel like making a crime today, it's kinda cold out and I'm sleepy.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
if you ever change your mind, just own a bank. the bigger the better. if your bank is big enough you can literally launder money for drug cartels and the feds will just shrug and say "welllll if we prosecute, the market might take a tumble."

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Quote-Unquote posted:

also printing these up and putting them up around work after hours is great

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Lowtax posted:

Okay, I changed my mind about it anyway, thank you. I don't feel like making a crime today, it's kinda cold out and I'm sleepy.
Careful, if you think about crime while you sleep you might do sleep-crime.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

dad gay. so what posted:

we dont talk about project mayhem

i dont have anything to add except that was really funny 10/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
stealing poo poo and killing is legal where I live but you have to be really wealthy, which kinda defeats its purpose.

• Locked thread