Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

The intro sequences are one of my favorite things about the series. Here's Episode 1's song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcsfftwLUf0

Voting for Riot Shield and Rockets.

Wiseblood fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Nov 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Ugh, this is killing me. I really want to vote a certain way but for extremely spoilerish reasons. (I'm gonna abstain from voting because I don't want to try and influence the vote).

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I think the only Giant Bomb person who even played any of it was Austin playing episode 1 on his Extra Life stream.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Cangelosi posted:

Jesper also voices the Loader-Bot. He is a very modern renaissance man.

Loader Bot is Raison Varner, another composer on the Borderlands games.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Now that we've finally got a good look at the Scooter Special in all its glory I think we can all agree the price was worth it.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

If Rhys and Vaughn go to Old Haven in chapter 2 you get a pretty funny alternate scene at Scooter's with Athena and Janey.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Kaubocks posted:

actually he's got multiple sclerosis

http://kotaku.com/5853740/at-age-29-a-game-developer-now-battles-back-from-a-stroke

He was diagnosed with MS but it turned out he doesn't have it. He has a patent foramen ovale, a tunnel between his heart's chambers.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Felix
Athena
Zer0

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

BTW, on the Stranger's title card the binary says "Friend"

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

This is exactly how I was hoping things would go back when you asked the thread to vote on Felix's fate in episode 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Along with having an expanded scope to exploring planets besides Pandora I can also see Borderlands 3 going in an MMO-lite direction ala Destiny.

• Locked thread